Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Holistica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1/3) > >>

don:
When will we meet you???????????????????? Keep asking Nikos but you know him better than we do!

Jules:
Has she possibly gone in hiding away from you and Tony  lol!!!! ;)

stressed0506:
wise woman!

Holistica:

--- Quote from: don on July 07, 2009, 04:25:48 PM ---When will we meet you???????????????????? Keep asking Nikos but you know him better than we do!

--- End quote ---

Well, he did tell me to come round one night as you were here - but I already knew that - so I did, but I think I missed you. I was going to pop round to Ozzy Oil on Saturday to join the gang, but didn't - and can't even think why I didn't. Can't even remember what I was doing on Saturday night ( ... and I don't mean I was tipsy and can't remember !!! ). The sun does things to your brain here - memory loss, confusion, etc etc!

Anyway, where do I find you - and when?? And where's Tony ??  ???

I must say, given that you two are the noisiest people on the forum ( and it is quieter now you are both out of UK ) considering you're both here, the village is strangely quiet!!  Are you holding up a bar somewhere ? ;D

Holistica:

--- Quote from: JULES T on July 07, 2009, 04:31:16 PM ---Has she possibly gone in hiding away from you and Tony  lol!!!! ;)

--- End quote ---

This could be true!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version