Author Topic: photos of San stef june 09  (Read 23394 times)

Offline shellbell

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
photos of San stef june 09
« on: July 07, 2009, 02:27:54 PM »
Just thought Id see if this works :-\.....a few photos from June09 in San Stef  :)http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/136355862
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 12:18:02 AM by 2sanstef »

zoe

Re: photos of San stef june 09
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 02:52:50 PM »
love the photos when i saw the one with the man with the bad hand i recognised the man in the middle he was in san stef when we went

Offline Holistica

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 11:44:32 PM »
Well ...... thought I'd have a look at your photos and just as I'm getting to the end of them ( thinking 'what a nice place' ) there's my other half and his boss (George from Barras) staring back at me!! Arhhhhhh. He does like to pose for a photo!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 12:09:13 AM »
Lovely photos Shelly. Can't wait for our turn :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline shellbell

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 01:44:59 AM »
Well ...... thought I'd have a look at your photos and just as I'm getting to the end of them ( thinking 'what a nice place' ) there's my other half and his boss (George from Barras) staring back at me!! Arhhhhhh. He does like to pose for a photo!
lol! they made our holiday thoroughly enjoyable at the Barras ;D
Holistica I dont suppose you can get me the full address of the Barras can you, Nikkos asked me to send some photos which we had done with the cleaners as they requested them and I did say I would send them in the post.
Shell

Offline Helen

• SanStef Hero
  • Helen & Graham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 09:18:03 PM »
lovely photos shell, great memories of barras!
looks like you stayed in the room we did last year, with the great big bath bliss!!
helen

Offline Holistica

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 01:30:01 AM »
Holistica I dont suppose you can get me the full address of the Barras can you, Nikkos asked me to send some photos which we had done with the cleaners as they requested them and I did say I would send them in the post.
Shell

Hi Shell,

Yes, no problem.  If you address it to Nikos - (or whoever you want at the Barras), Barras Hotel/Apartments, Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu, 49081, Greece. That will reach them.
Glad you had a good time - and hope Nikos wasn't too rude!! He can be very funny but very cheeky too. And he's terrible for winding people up! I just tell people to give his ankles a good kick from under the table if he needs it!! ::)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 01:36:23 AM »
Will keep that in mind Holistica lol!!!! :D
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline shellbell

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 12:21:21 AM »
Shell

Hi Shell,

Yes, no problem.  If you address it to Nikos - (or whoever you want at the Barras), Barras Hotel/Apartments, Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu, 49081, Greece. That will reach them.
Glad you had a good time - and hope Nikos wasn't too rude!! He can be very funny but very cheeky too. And he's terrible for winding people up! I just tell people to give his ankles a good kick from under the table if he needs it!! ::)
He was really funny...didnt know if he was funnier sober or when hung over lol! Thanks for the address holistica ill get them posted out at the weekend

Shell

Offline Holistica

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 09:14:17 PM »
Well, I reckon he's funnier when he's sober - he can be grumpy when he's hungover and varies when he's had a few!

Anyway the up to date news is ...... he's had his hair cut!! You'll know what it was like when you were here - its short now - actually there's not much there at all. He goes from one extreme to the other! Its better though  :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 09:25:03 PM »
Really nice pictures, enjoyed them all - loved the clever beach one!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2009, 10:53:54 AM »
Nikos doesn't really suit the skinhead look LOL

Great photos Shellbell. It looks like we went to the same places and took the same shots! My pics are on Facebook.
When were you at the Barras? We went on the 26th June for 21 nights.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 12:04:32 AM by don »

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 11:28:03 PM »
Shell, he was following you around like a stalker, whatever you snapped - he did too!!
LOL
PS check your garden - he may be out there!!! LOL

Offline Holistica

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2009, 11:39:51 PM »
Nikos doesn't really suit the skinhead look LOL

Mmmm ..... well I do think its a bit short too - its always too short when he first gets it cut. In a couple of weeks it'll be just the right length. Better than being shoulder length - or longer! ???

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2009, 09:28:31 PM »
SO - - - he's not growing it into a rope again then - LOL!!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni