Author Topic: Teresa apartments  (Read 18666 times)

Offline julesr

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Teresa apartments
« on: July 02, 2009, 06:49:35 PM »
Hi. I have posted this question recently, so sorry for repeating myself, but I haven't received an answer. We have stayed in the sc building and had a 2 bed apartment. The b&b rooms say they are a family room. Does this mean they are 1 room with beds for 4 people or 2 bedrooms with 2 twin beds in each?
Thanks  :D

zoe

Re: Teresa apartments
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 08:18:54 PM »
i think by how it is written in the details the b and b is only a room with 4 single beds it says 2 sets of twin beds only thing one of the others that stay there may have a direct phone no thomsons/ portmans are a waste of time phoning as they told us we had a room with a bath at the thomas bay and the hotel is showers only

LILOLIL

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 09:56:04 PM »
The family rooms have Two bedrooms each with two beds,can be pushed together.A separate sitting area with two seater sofa.Separate bathroom, fridge. There are Three Family/2 bedroomed.They are ground middle and top floor they are nearest to the private house all on top of one another. Two sets of doors to the balcony or bottom floor to garden area.Family rooms as called because they are B & B and are classed as Teresa hotel rooms.These rooms are more spacious than the self catering and are newer.But none of these rooms have a sea view.

Offline julesr

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 09:23:09 PM »
Thanks very much for that info. Very helpful.  :)
Could you also tell me what the breakfasts are like? Do they have toast and cereal?
Thanks again!

LILOLIL

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 10:38:04 PM »
There are about seven items to choose from, cornflakes, yoghurt and honey, bacon roll, sausage roll, egg on toast, beans and bacon on toast,tomatoes and scrambled egg.Tea or coffee orange juice.You can have a cooked breakfast for 2 euros more.Yes toast and jam/marmalade.Breakfast is 9 til 11.In the rooms there are kettle, mugs enough to make a cuppa.

Offline julesr

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 02:08:57 PM »
Thanks for your help. I have just booked 2 weeks next August. Counting down the days already!! ;D

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 05:17:45 PM »
We are also going next August as well to Teresa in the S/C apartments. Luckily we still have this years as well in 8 weeks time.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 11:11:36 PM »
you will have a great time at Teresa's. Family are so welcoming and helpful, they will do anything they can to make your stay enjoyble.

Also, when it comes to the menu, whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner, you will find them very flexible and you can pretty much order whatever you want in whatever way you want it !!!!

Enjoy

Sarah H

xx

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 12:46:57 AM »
And the family are always happy to see you as well and like to have a bit of a chat with you.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline julesr

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 07:57:07 PM »
Hi. Yes you are right the family are great aren't they. We are vegetarian and they are always happy to help us. Even something as simple as the cheese salad is gorgeous and my kids love their omlettes. Can't wait to go back, only 13 months to go!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 07:26:14 PM »
And for all the girls - Leon is (according to Linda), just as delicious as ever!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 08:19:39 PM »
Thank goodness for that Tony lol!!!!

Offline julied

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2009, 02:20:34 PM »
Hi there everyone new to all this so please bear with me

can anyone tell me all about theresa bed and breakfast, a bit worried about the
view are they overlooking nothing. when booking i thought i had a sea view but
something makes me think different

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2009, 04:20:59 PM »
Hi Julied welcome to the forums. In the B&B rooms the view does depend how far behind the S/C apartments you are. As you are looking at the apartments the further to the right you are the more you will have a view.

Offline julied

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2009, 05:54:17 PM »
Hi Julie

many thanks for your reply.  hope I get one of those rooms if not i am sure that
i will still have a great time after reading all about san stephanos. in many ways i
feel like i have already been.

Julie

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni