Author Topic: Teresa apartments b&b  (Read 9103 times)

Offline julesr

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Teresa apartments b&b
« on: June 30, 2009, 09:12:31 PM »
Hi everyone! After a break from San stef for this years summer hols (we bought a house) we're going back next year. I have been checking out prices for the Teresa apartments and, flying from Bristol, it's cheaper to go with Portland b&b, than it is to go self catering with Thompson.
As we have only done sc at the Teresa before, can anyone tell me what the b&b building is like, eg sea view, balcony etc and also what the breakfasts are like. I was thinking if we had a big breakfast we could save money on just having a snack for lunch. We are a family of 4 so would have the 2 bed apartment.
Thanks for your help. ;D
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 09:41:54 PM by julesr »

Offline julesr

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Teresa apartments b&b
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 09:40:53 PM »
Hi everyone! After a break from San stef for this years summer hols (we bought a house) we're going back next year. I have been checking out prices for the Teresa apartments and, flying from Bristol, it's cheaper to go with Portland b&b, than it is to go self catering with Thompson.
As we have only done sc at the Teresa before, can anyone tell me what the b&b building is like, eg sea view, balcony etc and also what the breakfasts are like. I was thinking if we had a big breakfast we could save money on just having a snack for lunch. We are a family of 4 so would have the 2 bed apartment.
Thanks for your help. ;D
Also , just realised that it is a family room rather than the 2 bed apartment we had in the self catering building. Does this literally mean the 4 of us in one room?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 09:42:24 PM by julesr »

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 09:45:16 PM »
Hi Jules. We've just returned from Tereza's (yesterday) and stayed on a B&B basis. The B&B block is at the back so you do not get a decent view of the sea, but then that didn't bother us because we literally sleep and wash in the apt, and don't really spend ages sat on the balcony.
The B&B apts do have a fridge, whch is most welcome. The bathrooms are brand new and there are shower doors.
Breakfast itself is basically 'english', so in some ways it's a little samey; it would have been nice to have had a more continental option with fresh fruit, pastries, etc.
For next year we're thinking of doing the self-catering option at Tereza's, because 2 weeks next year is about £130 cheaper per person thru' Portland for self-catering, compared to B&B. And some days this year we never made breakfast!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 11:10:45 PM »
Thanks for your help. ;D
Also , just realised that it is a family room rather than the 2 bed apartment we had in the self catering building. Does this literally mean the 4 of us in one room?
If you scroll through the posts there are quite a few that mention all this - have a great holiday!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 12:47:00 AM »
We have only ever stayed in the SC apartments but you won't get much of a pool or sea view in th B&B as they are directly behind the SC block. The ones towards the end will have a bit of a view however.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

zoe

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 10:31:44 AM »
do the s/c have a bath or shower

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 04:41:05 PM »
do the s/c have a bath or shower
Both S/C and B&B have showers only.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

zoe

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 04:46:45 PM »
thanks for your help

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 07:17:35 PM »
You will need a shower after that walk up the hill!! lol
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 08:19:05 PM »
Love having a shower after a walk on the beach and in the village. Then go to the pool to relax in the sun lol!!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni