Author Topic: The Condor  (Read 17971 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: The Condor
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 03:04:28 PM »
Several friends of ours have tried to persuade us that all inclusive is the way to go, personally it's not for me, I like the freedom of self catering, sod the expense! I'm not wealthy by any means, but you work all year for your 2 weeks in the Sun, so we just go for it! lol
We feel exactly the same Colin, we have done All inclusive many times, you only get what you pay for!!
We have had awful food, watered down drinks and top-up prices for half decent food or branded drinks!!
All inclusive is good in certain circumstances only!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 03:57:45 PM »
Several friends of ours have tried to persuade us that all inclusive is the way to go, personally it's not for me, I like the freedom of self catering, sod the expense! I'm not wealthy by any means, but you work all year for your 2 weeks in the Sun, so we just go for it! lol
We feel exactly the same Colin, we have done All inclusive many times, you only get what you pay for!!
We have had awful food, watered down drinks and top-up prices for half decent food or branded drinks!!
I guess for people with kids it's really good. Also for people feeling the pinch at the moment need to know their budget. Certainly not for me. Couldn't bear the thought of missing out on all the different bars and restaurants in San Stef!!!!
CorfuCol

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 05:43:29 PM »
I guess for people with kids it's really good. Also for people feeling the pinch at the moment need to know their budget. Certainly not for me. Couldn't bear the thought of missing out on all the different bars and restaurants in San Stef!!!!

I'm not so sure that it's even good for kids! I wouldn't want my kids overdosing on cheap fizzy pop and unlimited Ice Cream etc, it sounds good in Theory, BUT!.....hmmmm I'm not so sure

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2009, 12:43:16 AM »
AI works for my friend with 2 young kids but would never work for Roy and myself as we like to try all the tavernas we can in the village.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 04:14:46 PM »
AI works for my friend with 2 young kids but would never work for Roy and myself as we like to try all the tavernas we can in the village.
Yes we heard the stories of you rolling home - fully fed and Rat-Ar***!!!

Offline Belgianram

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 06:43:54 PM »
The Condor breakfast was great!!  8)
I had a full English every day and we frequented the Condor for all but two of our breakfasts.
Best place for brekkie and catching up on all of the football news by watching Sky Sports News!  ;D

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 07:12:38 PM »
your right, just another restriction to finding the true nature of places

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2009, 08:07:29 PM »
The Condor has a good wireless hotspot - so you can Surf and Burp over a big Breakfast!! LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni