Author Topic: San Stefanos Pictures June 2009  (Read 27989 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: San Stefanos Pictures June 2009
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2009, 01:34:53 AM »
The problem is that when we went to Australia, Cousin Steve, met us in Singapore and stayed with us, put us up in one of the best Hotels as a Corporate customer, to get a super discount.
Then hosted us for a week in his house in Sydney, plus other bits!!
So got to host them!!  - - - LOL!!

Oh well. At least you will still see them and then have SS to look forward to for the rest afterwards. :)
Slight change of plan now - coming Fri & Sat night - off Sunday sometime to start the UK tour!!
Actually, Steve is like a Brother to me so we are close!! Want to see them - but we all need space for holiday preparations!!
Plenty of time to relax once you are there as well.
This year we gave up on our winter break - and did a Bathroom, toilet, Lobby re-fit - best part of £5K  !!
Not had a break since last October!! - Really need it and I mean NEED!!!
Sounds like you really deserve this holiday :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2009, 02:08:56 AM »
The problem is that when we went to Australia, Cousin Steve, met us in Singapore and stayed with us, put us up in one of the best Hotels as a Corporate customer, to get a super discount.

Oh well. At least you will still see them and then have SS to look forward to for the rest afterwards. :)
Slight change of plan now - coming Fri & Sat night - off Sunday sometime to start the UK tour!!
Actually, Steve is like a Brother to me so we are close!! Want to see them - but we all need space for holiday preparations!!
This year we gave up on our winter break - and did a Bathroom, toilet, Lobby re-fit - best part of £5K  !!
Well really need it!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2009, 02:34:00 AM »

Well really need it!!
We really need ours now as well but will just have to be patient!! :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2009, 01:02:42 PM »

Well really need it!!
Why do you go in August - peak time??
Must be more expensive, full of kids as well!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2009, 06:01:50 PM »

Well really need it!!
Why do you go in August - peak time??
Must be more expensive, full of kids as well!!
Always end of August and hardly any kids about at all. Not that expensive either.

Offline TopCat

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2009, 09:53:10 PM »
http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/album?album_id=127180971

San Stefanos / Corfu Town / Paleo / Erricussa / Kassiopi

Enjoy
 ;D
Just joined Forum but have been reading forum regularly since booking our hols. Lovely pics, cant wait to go, only 5 days left. We leave on 3rd July for 2 weeks. Where did you stay, photos look like the Tsaros where we are staying. If so hope it was ok, have heard the hill is a killer  :P

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2009, 10:15:46 PM »
http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/album?album_id=127180971

San Stefanos / Corfu Town / Paleo / Erricussa / Kassiopi

Enjoy
 ;D
Just joined Forum but have been reading forum regularly since booking our hols. Lovely pics, cant wait to go, only 5 days left. We leave on 3rd July for 2 weeks. Where did you stay, photos look like the Tsaros where we are staying. If so hope it was ok, have heard the hill is a killer  :P
Welcome to the Forum
Yes - the hill is a killer - but we stated at the Moros Apts, just under Tsaros, 4 years ago.
Kinda got used to the hill in the end - but it is not called Killer Hill for nothing.
You are going at the same time as us - we are staying in the Theodosia close to (before) the Olympia Restaurant,
which is then close (50metres) to killer hill!! 
We are (forum members), meeting and having a meal in Ozzie Oils, next to Town Pizza, around the corner from the Barras.
On sat 4th July from 20:30, pop in if you can and say hello!! Tony Linda Don Sandra and a few more!!!
Just shout - anyone from the forum here!! and we'll jump up (stagger up) and say hello!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni