Author Topic: 2010 - Where and when?  (Read 32313 times)

Offline Cockney in Hull

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
2010 - Where and when?
« on: June 28, 2009, 02:17:35 PM »
As I'm now home completely gutted and totally depressed can I start next years thread yet? :D
We will be be booking for the first 2 weeks of July (End of the World cup) and next year taking my parents as well (That's not a bad thing like it sounds!! :D).

Only 370 days to go and yes it's dragging already :D

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 - Where and when?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 02:33:44 PM »
As I'm now home completely gutted and totally depressed can I start next years thread yet? :D
We will be be booking for the first 2 weeks of July (End of the World cup) and next year taking my parents as well (That's not a bad thing like it sounds!! :D).

Hey some of us haven't been this year yet lol!!
9 weeks to this years and 1 year 9 weeks to next years - already booked for 2010. Teresa for us again.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 08:46:21 PM »

Hey some of us haven't been this year yet lol!!
9 weeks to this years and 1 year 9 weeks to next years - already booked for 2010. Teresa for us again.
Oi!!! - We don't go to next week - -  but - - The ex Harlington Midnight Marauder (Cockney in Hull) & Jules the "Madame'"! are Showboating!!
Now these two Billionaires have booked for 2010 already, and are trying to take over the place so we can't get in!! LOL!!
You Naughty Lucky People!!
I am Jealous already and still have this holiday to take!!
Now I will have 2010 on the brain for the rest of the year!!
Cockney in Hull and Jules - the most Organised Holidaymakers in the forum!! Well done!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 06:27:13 PM »
Better add us(blushes), we have the Tsaros booked for a couple of trips next year.
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 11:18:21 PM »
Better add us(blushes), we have the Tsaros booked for a couple of trips next year.
Oh No!!! another one!! - See you there in twenty-ten!!
Well done - also!!

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 11:33:43 PM »
Well done - also!!
better add us as well booked christinas again when we were out there in june

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 11:56:58 PM »
Well done - also!!
Chris - it was without doubt!!
You are part of the furniture now!! It is a must - or the flags will fly at half-mast!!
(they usually do when the Girls arrive)LOL
Bit too early for me to book as I have to co-ordinate with others!!
But - - - see you there in twenty-ten as well!!

zoe

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 12:04:52 AM »
starting to look for next year our son and his girlfriend also want to come  but we are looking for sep/oct this year holding out to see if prices drop

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 12:14:37 AM »
Well done - also!!
You are part of the furniture now!! It is a must - or the flags will fly at half-mast!!

That's why we are lucky as we only have ourselves to consider. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 12:46:29 AM »
Even though we only returned from San Stef today, i've already looked for next year this eve and Portland have increased prices quite dramatically for 2010. Teresa's in June around £500 each for 2 weeks stay B&B. That's a £70 increase/person on what we just paid for the last 2 weeks! Think i might wait until Sept/Oct to book, because they'll start discounting hopefully.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 01:01:40 AM »
Even though we only returned from San Stef today, i've already looked for next year this eve and Portland have increased prices quite dramatically for 2010. Teresa's in June around £500 each for 2 weeks stay B&B. That's a £70 increase/person on what we just paid for the last 2 weeks! Think i might wait until Sept/Oct to book, because they'll start discounting hopefully.

If you can find the discount codes for Thomsons you will save £100.00. When I booked ours for next year the price is about £90.00 more for the fortnight than this years with Portland. Having watched prices over previous years I don't think the prices will drop. The 1st edition brochure is usually the cheapest.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 04:55:16 PM »
Well done - also!!

That's why we are lucky as we only have ourselves to consider. :)
That's not true Jules - you have to consider Don & I as well now, our needs and our free holiday !!! LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 04:57:34 PM »

Thompson's best discounts are usually at the end of December, & beginning of new year.
You have to keep checking for the big sale weekend's!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 05:00:06 PM »

If you can find the discount codes for Thomson's you will save £100.00. When I booked ours for next year the price is about £90.00 more for the fortnight than this years with Portland. Having watched prices over previous years I don't think the prices will drop. The 1st edition brochure is usually the cheapest.
See the post above - we watch Thompson's like hawks and you can always find a promotional weekend!! Best are the new year sale usually!

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2009, 09:51:57 PM »
2010 prices were set when the exchange rate was particularly low, near parity, plus they have reduced the quantity of holidays overall, and add on the expected price hike anyway, so overall prices are well up. Another thing...rant forthcoming... we are told to pay by using a credit card in case of trouble then you have a case to take up with the card provider- BUT have you seen the percentage that Thomson charge for paying by card??? My wife paid the remainder for our September holiday today, and got a TUI c/c charge of £14. We have already paid extra when we booked, and when we paid the deposit balance, so I guess TUI have had nearly £20 out of us. >:(
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni