Author Topic: A final wish before I go  (Read 31875 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: A final wish before I go
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 03:14:28 AM »
Wish: I hope we dont fly out and in on a thunderstorm,cant stand flying,can never understand how the things get up there,and my other phobia is, lightening :'( :- :o now I sound like Woody Allen  :D but flying , in thunder..aaaaghhh

Wish:That all these negative weather sites are completely wrong about it being wet for a week

24 hours to lift off
Don't worry - you'll be fine!! and we'll play you a bit of Glen Miller and Buddy Holly to hlp you relax!!
now thats funny ;D
Hope you're not with Celebrity Airlines....... They flew those two, Jim Reeves , John Denver and Stevie Ray Vaughan!
Look on the bright side - if the worst were to happen, there may soon be a Tribute Act in the Condor - "the golden age of Zimmer"
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2009, 09:39:55 AM »
Wish: I hope we dont fly out and in on a thunderstorm,cant stand flying,can never understand how the things get up there,and my other phobia is, lightening :'( :- :o now I sound like Woody Allen  :D but flying , in thunder..aaaaghhh

Wish:That all these negative weather sites are completely wrong about it being wet for a week

24 hours to lift off
Don't worry - you'll be fine!! and we'll play you a bit of Glen Miller and Buddy Holly to hlp you relax!!
now thats funny ;D
Hope you're not with Celebrity Airlines....... They flew those two, Jim Reeves , John Denver and Stevie Ray Vaughan!
Look on the bright side - if the worst were to happen, there may soon be a Tribute Act in the Condor - "the golden age of Zimmer"
Or even Tonyc MC
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2009, 11:07:33 AM »

24 hours to lift off
now thats funny ;D
Or even Tonyc MC
It worries me - the subject matter for this Post - - A final wish before I go!!
Bearing in mind that the headland between S S and Arillas, is a bit like Beachy Head on the Arillas side!!
"Don't DO IT" - not until you have got your round in anyway!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2009, 01:30:03 AM »

24 hours to lift off
now thats funny ;D
Or even Tonyc MC
Bearing in mind that the headland between S S and Arillas, is a bit like Beachy Head on the Arillas side!!
Also bearing in mind the storm thay have had :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2009, 02:13:58 AM »

24 hours to lift off
now thats funny ;D
Or even Tonyc MC
Also bearing in mind the storm thay have had :)
There maybe trouble ahead, there maybe sunshine and moonlight and roses etc etc!!

Offline fanntosseas

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2009, 11:52:21 PM »
hi paul & chris here we fly out tomorrow.realy enjoy the forum. will see some of you there.regards to every one else maybe an other time?  :)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2009, 11:59:03 PM »
hi paul & chris here we fly out tomorrow.realy enjoy the forum. will see some of you there.regards to every one else maybe an other time?  :)
Have a great time. :) 8)

zoe

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2009, 12:05:30 AM »
have a great time tony and linda

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2009, 03:54:49 PM »
have a great time tony and linda
Thanks Zoe - we are!! Nice touch the drinks you left!!

zoe

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2009, 05:32:57 PM »
glad you enjoyed them the cider is made from apples were i work it's not like the fizzy stuff a bit to strong for me

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2009, 07:25:08 PM »
Did Kerry give you and Don those drinks I asked to give you two?

don

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2009, 11:43:43 PM »
Yes, Cheers..... Tried the Corfu Micro-brewery Bitter.......... Not bad!!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni