Author Topic: easyjet  (Read 21633 times)

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
easyjet
« on: June 20, 2009, 01:33:20 PM »
at gatwick check in no waiting  off to the bar (was it worth paying for sb ) then on to a brand new plane. no tv screens or music so take a book left on time corfu here we come. landed and in the taxi 20 mins

corfu airport
taxi to the door straight in no waiting cases gone in the queue for passpot check. time for more sun as the end of the queue was back outside only took about 20 mins though. there is a lot more checks at the airport but with moving things around it was the best check in to date. as normal people try to board in the wrong order but all they do is block the route for outhers. there was 10 people on the first bus to the plane we were lucky sat right at the front of the plane which was older and had tv. headphones are £4 so take your own i pod ones etc as they will work

great 2 flights with easyjet.sb was it worth it yes if only for corfu airport
my first go at doing reports so be kind don/tony and sue  :o :o :o

chris 

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: easyjet
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 05:57:46 PM »
at gatwick check in no waiting  off to the bar (was it worth paying for sb ) then on to a brand new plane. no tv screens or music so take a book left on time corfu here we come. landed and in the taxi 20 mins

corfu airport
taxi to the door straight in no waiting cases gone in the queue for passpot check. time for more sun as the end of the queue was back outside only took about 20 mins though. there is a lot more checks at the airport but with moving things around it was the best check in to date. as normal people try to board in the wrong order but all they do is block the route for outhers. there was 10 people on the first bus to the plane we were lucky sat right at the front of the plane which was older and had tv. headphones are £4 so take your own i pod ones etc as they will work

chris 

Sorry Chris but pardon my ignorance, what is sb? :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 07:15:13 PM »

corfu airport

chris 

I believe that means Speedy Boarding Jules!!
Chris - good report - nice one mate!! We are flying easyJet as well, Any thing to be aware of that would help us -
we have not booked SB!! Also what are the snacks / drinks like, or best to take an M&S sandwich?
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 07:30:13 PM »

corfu airport

chris 

Chris - good report - nice one mate!! We are flying easyJet as well, Any thing to be aware of that would help us -
we have not booked SB!! Also what are the snacks / drinks like, or best to take an M&S sandwich?
Sounds like it may be worth you taking something aboard to keep your grandson occupied. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 07:39:27 PM »
at gatwick check in no waiting  off to the bar (was it worth paying for sb ) then on to a brand new plane. no tv screens or music so take a book left on time corfu here we come. landed and in the taxi 20 mins

corfu airport

my first go at doing reports so be kind don/tony and sue  :o :o :o

chris  

Sounds like it may be worth you taking something aboard to keep your grandson occupied. :)
they say Rytilin or Campol is pretty good

don

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 07:57:21 PM »

corfu airport

chris 

Nice one Chris........... You're a natural!!!! Did though miss my day time reports as you drank your way round San Stef!

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 08:13:00 PM »
spot on tony sb is speedy boarding

drinks 2 double vodka and coke £10  but hey you on your way to corfu

as for snacks yes they do them but are a bit on the exp side we did a few rolls etc at home just as well as a lot of places dont open till 05.00 just about the time they call you to the gate and its a long walk over the sky bridge

chris

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 08:19:44 PM »
at gatwick check in no waiting  off to the bar (was it worth paying for sb ) then on to a brand new plane. no tv screens or music so take a book left on time corfu here we come. landed and in the taxi 20 mins

corfu airport

my first go at doing reports so be kind don/tony and sue  :o :o :o

chris  

they say Rytilin or Campol is pretty good
Thanks Zim - My Grandson (who doesn't suffer from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome or narcolepsy), says a toy may be better, but why don't you try some!! I believe they are trialling a pesserie version!! LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 08:20:43 PM »
spot on tony sb is speedy boarding

drinks 2 double vodka and coke £10  but hey you on your way to corfu

as for snacks yes they do them but are a bit on the exp side we did a few rolls etc at home just as well as a lot of places dont open till 05.00 just about the time they call you to the gate and its a long walk over the sky bridge

chris
Thanks - good idea!!

don

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 08:57:31 PM »
Looking forward to the Easyjet experience from Corfu. To be followed in September by return flights. We have flown with them out of Liverpool and found them excellent. Just don't start me on Robbing/RyanAir!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 09:44:34 PM »
Looking forward to the Easyjet experience from Corfu. To be followed in September by return flights. We have flown with them out of Liverpool and found them excellent. Just don't start me on Robbing/RyanAir!!!
RYANAIR have little respect for Customer Service or their Customers, so don't get me started either.
I avoid them like the plague if I can!!

don

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 10:28:37 PM »
RYANAIR have little respect for Customer Service or their Customers, so don't get me started either.
Personally I'd take my chances with the plague!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 11:13:51 PM »
Yes - less Victims !! LOL

don

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2009, 12:50:19 AM »
Especially to the wallet?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2009, 12:55:16 AM »
Especially to the wallet?
Having only ever flown with large airlines (well Thomsons , Monarch etc) I suppose we should count our blessings.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni