Author Topic: weather next week in san stef.!!!!!!  (Read 14674 times)

don

Re: weather next week in san stef.!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2009, 07:43:12 PM »
I wouldnt worry too much about next weeks weather, yes it will not be as settled as recently but thunderstorms tend to be shortlived and the sun will shine in between with temperatures reaching about 26c.

Its not like the UK where it rains for hours or days on end!

Also, San Steph is a drier part of Corfu and when we were there in September San Steph was often sunny while other parts of the Island had storms and heavy rain, on one day we were sunning ourselves at the Rose Garden while Sidari had thunder and hail storms.

Andy
Welcome to the forums Andy. The weather is not a problem as you can easily make do and find something to occupy yourselves.The rain never seems to last long anyway and always breaks to lovely sunshine.
Yes Jules agree but don't forget Roy isn't getting any younger you little minx!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: weather next week in san stef.!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2009, 09:03:38 PM »
I wouldnt worry too much about next weeks weather, yes it will not be as settled as recently but thunderstorms tend to be shortlived and the sun will shine in between with temperatures reaching about 26c.

Its not like the UK where it rains for hours or days on end!

Also, San Steph is a drier part of Corfu and when we were there in September San Steph was often sunny while other parts of the Island had storms and heavy rain, on one day we were sunning ourselves at the Rose Garden while Sidari had thunder and hail storms.

Andy
I have an aversion to using swimming pools in lightening
Hi Andy7 and Welcome from me as well!!!
Zimmer - don't be a baby - a quick jolt from above while swimming, will give you a good re-charge
and can do wonders for the prostrate!! Good evenings ahead!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni