Author Topic: What to do if it p****s down?  (Read 52828 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: What to do if it p****s down?
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2009, 07:31:54 PM »
Back to the thread................. You could also buy an umbrella from Peli & Maria thus putting something back into the Corfu econo,y while suppporting the sweat shops of the far East!!
TYPO alert
There is more to do than most people realise. :)
Jules - how come you remember to notice others spelling Typo's - but your's are always wrong??
Anyway - well spotted!! HaHa!! LOL
I make a point of reading your posts and Dons a little more thoroughly  ha ha!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2009, 08:00:39 PM »
Back to the thread................. You could also buy an umbrella from Peli & Maria thus putting something back into the Corfu econo,y while suppporting the sweat shops of the far East!!

Don - how come you know the name of everyone? it's amazing

Because I've never been there. I've picked up all I know from this site! A healthy dose of sarcasm from Chris, Spelling from Jules, Irony from Tony and punctuation from the delectable Zoe!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2009, 10:18:11 PM »
delectable eh ? do tell us more

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2009, 11:48:22 PM »

Because I've never been there. I've picked up all I know from this site! A healthy dose of sarcasm from Chris, Spelling from Jules, Irony from Tony and punctuation from the delectable Zoe!
Zoe is definately delectable!! Good enough to eat!!
In fact she was last seen turning on the spit roast with a large 'Garlic' in her mouth at Yannis!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2009, 01:10:10 AM »

Zoe is definately I as in DefinItley delectable!! Good enough to eat!!
In fact she was last seen turning on the spit roast with a large 'Garlic' in her mouth at Yannis!! LOL
TYPO                 TYPO         not Jules!!               TYPO                           TYPO

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2009, 01:25:12 AM »

Zoe is definately I as in DefinItley  TYPO delectable!! Good enough to eat!!
TYPO                 TYPO         not Jules!!               TYPO                           TYPO
My goodness it's catching lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TYPO
The spelling is DEFINITELY
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 01:32:01 AM by JULES T »
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2009, 03:32:03 AM »

I hate it when I spell anything wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may not be English but I want to be the best, Apologies to anyone that comment upsets but English is not my native language!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2009, 10:17:37 AM »

I hate it when I spell anything wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may not be English but I want to be the best, Apologies to anyone that comment upsets but English is not my native language!
What's your native language then Don?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2009, 11:36:05 AM »

What's your native language then Don?
I'd say Double Dutch if I didn't know him lol!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2009, 06:05:37 PM »

JULES - what can I say - I am sitting on the Naughty-Step!! I hang my head in shame, awaiting the public verdict on my poor performance!! Feel free to throw the rotton tomatoes!!
But tomorrow!! - be aware - I'll be back on Spell-flu alert!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2009, 06:35:36 PM »

JULES - what can I say - I am sitting on the Naughty-Step!! I hang my head in shame, awaiting the public verdict on my poor performance!! Feel free to throw the rotton tomatoes!!
But tomorrow!! - be aware - I'll be back on Spell-flu alert!!
I have now got a dictionary on my desk top so can do some checking from it, no spell checker as such though.

zoe

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2009, 07:00:08 PM »
zimmer on the what to do if it rains have you thought of rhodes its sunny there

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2009, 07:12:53 PM »
Lol!!!! :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2009, 07:37:56 PM »
Ouch!!

don

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2009, 08:53:39 PM »
Ouch!!
Not another collection? BFH? Right on the Bullseye!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni