Author Topic: Sat 4th july09 - the Forum Members Meeting at Ozzie Oils at 20:30  (Read 101040 times)

don

Re: Sat 4th july09 - the Forum Members Meeting at Ozzie Oils at 20:30
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2009, 12:38:59 PM »
maybe it's a deposit :o
Hope not............ I got up to see I'd been left a couple of deposits on my lawn this morning!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2009, 05:44:48 PM »
Hope not............ I got up to see I'd been left a couple of deposits on my lawn this morning!
Yeuck!!!!!!!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2009, 07:19:17 PM »
Yeuck!!!!!!!!!!
Yeuck? - ah! I know - the new Chinese Wine!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2009, 10:44:08 PM »
Yeuck!!!!!!!!!!

No I think it was that Cooking Fat from next door!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2009, 11:59:45 PM »
Yeuck!!!!!!!!!!

As long as it wasn't the cooking fat from one of the Girls armpits - we'll be ok!! LOL

don

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2009, 01:23:15 AM »
Yeuck!!!!!!!!!!

As long as it wasn't the cooking fat from one of the Girls armpits - we'll be ok!! LOL

Sandra hopes you are not referring to her and Linda LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2009, 01:36:10 AM »
Yeuck!!!!!!!!!!

Or Zoe, Sue or myself :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2009, 03:33:02 AM »
Yeuck!!!!!!!!!!

Or Zoe, Sue or myself :)Or Don?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2009, 09:51:47 AM »
Back on topic.

I hope you all have a great time when you all meet up. The following days you will bump into each other in the village and will be able to stop and have a chat. Long friendships will be made. :)

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2009, 11:59:42 AM »
Back on topic.

I hope you all have a great time when you all meet up. The following days you will bump into each other in the village and will be able to stop and have a chat. Long friendships will be made. :)

Not if I see them first  ;D - "Long friendships" hasnt happened yet :D..probably because I'm an anti social git  ::) ;D

You know what Jools, what I'm looking forward too is the coach journey into the village from Avliotes and seeing these hotels/tavernas we talk about come to life,thats always a great rush

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2009, 12:23:34 PM »
Back on topic.

Not if I see them first  ;D - "Long friendships" hasnt happened yet :D..probably because I'm an anti social git  ::) ;D

You know what Jools, what I'm looking forward too is the coach journey into the village from Avliotes and seeing these hotels/tavernas we talk about come to life,thats always a great rush
The coach doesn't usually come in through Avliotes but you could always take a walk to the village .

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2009, 12:38:53 PM »
Back on topic.

The coach doesn't usually come in through Avliotes but you could always take a walk to the village .
Well...wherever it comes in from themn

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2009, 06:28:56 PM »
Back on topic.

Themn? Looks like you have spell-flu - - as well as me!!
The Coach tries to avoid Avliotes because of the hold-ups that can occur, it generally heads in via Arillas,
unless it's a Thompsons Transfer and it has to go via Sidari first.
I note that you are an Anti-social Git as you put it!!
Well lets hope not or we'll just have to kidnap you and drop you off in Kavos!! LOL

don

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2009, 09:02:12 PM »
Back on topic.

The Coach tries to avoid Avliotes because of the hold-ups that can occur, it generally heads in via Arillas,
Well lets hope not or we'll just have to kidnap you and drop you off in Kavos!! LOL
Kavos home of that White Knuckle Sport................. Extreme Holidaymaking!   Sidari's bad enough!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2009, 09:06:35 PM »
Back on topic.

Kavos home of that White Knuckle Sport................. Extreme Holidaymaking!   Sidari's bad enough!
Never been to Kavos but have read lots about it!!!! Sidari is not our cup of tea though  - to busy.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni