Author Topic: Sat 4th july09 - the Forum Members Meeting at Ozzie Oils at 20:30  (Read 101041 times)

don

Re: Sat 4th july09 - the Forum Members Meeting at Ozzie Oils at 20:30
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 02:24:08 AM »
On a very serious note.....................................Who will want to join in with us on the 4th of JULY? I will need to know because of arranging things with Kerry. It will be totally unfair if say 20 people say ME! then only 16 turn up. She will then lose money and that would be so unfair!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 02:49:21 AM »
On a very serious note.....................................Who will want to join in with us on the 4th of JULY? I will need to know because of arranging things with Kerry. It will be totally unfair if say 20 people say ME! then only 16 turn up. She will then lose money and that would be so unfair!
We totally Agree!! So unless you wish to commit for a meal!! Don't book one please!!
- Feel free to pop in for a drink at any time though and pot luck on a seats!!
My party is: Tony, Linda, Mark,Rita (Kyle 3 - who just needs a seat and share a meal), Alan, Carole, Heather. 8 Confirmed!! 7 eating!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 09:46:59 AM »
Poor Kerry and Nicos having to put up with you 2 on one night lol!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 09:47:39 AM »

Don - are you booking the entire Taverna to specified "guests" then? rather than an "ad-hoc" casual arrangement?

don

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 10:04:36 AM »

Don - are you booking the entire Taverna to specified "guests" then? rather than an "ad-hoc" casual arrangement?

No........but the tables are spaced around a water feature. It would enable Kerry to sit folk as close as possible even if it means moving furniture. Also could put reserved signs out!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2009, 06:10:54 PM »

No........but the tables are spaced around a water feature. It would enable Kerry to sit folk as close as possible even if it means moving furniture. Also could put reserved signs out!
Shame Jules and Sue couldn't make it - they'd look good in the water feature - (sorry girls!!).LOL
Yes Don - the above is a good arrangement and exactly as expected.
Also it ensures a table as other guests usually attend as normal.
Zimmer - if you are not sure - no problem - just take a chance on the night or tell her earlier in the day time!!
So don't forget folks, - only one evening meal - make your minds up if you want to join us - all welcome,
(Limit of 85,000 seats!! LOL - seated in the road & spread between the restaurant and Arrillas !! Served by motor scooter!!)

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2009, 07:03:53 PM »
Good idea Tone,more than likely we'll be there 8) ;) :)but, of course, my missus works to a different time zone than us LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2009, 07:11:03 PM »
Good idea Tone,more than likely we'll be there 8) ;) :)but, of course, my missus works to a different time zone than us LOL
Don't they all????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2009, 07:18:05 PM »
don/tony  i think zoe popped in to ozzie oils and spoke to kerry about a few people coming on the 4th kerry said it would be a good idea to ring or e-mail her so she sort out your needs  :D :D is this the place where a cold mythos may be waiting for you ??

chris

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2009, 08:48:48 PM »
ok Don put us three down - sometime between 20-00 & 21.00 ...see ya

don

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 08:56:50 PM »
don/tony  i think zoe popped in to ozzie oils and spoke to kerry about a few people coming on the 4th kerry said it would be a good idea to ring or e-mail her so she sort out your needs  :D :D is this the place where a cold mythos may be waiting for you ??

chris

Intend to see Kerry on the 26th .... A week should be enough notice...... Anyway I'd help!!! Beans on Toast any one? :o

zoe

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2009, 12:00:01 AM »
i have left something for you all with kerry for the 4th july hope you enjoy it wish we could be there zoe

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2009, 03:01:42 AM »
i have left something for you all with kerry for the 4th july hope you enjoy it wish we could be there zoe
Zoe - when you say you have left something - I hope it's a beer and not a "DNA" sample!! LOL
If it's a beer - we love you deeply and always have!! If not = you little tease!! LOL
Seriously - Zoe / Chris - - whatever it is - even your last bill - thanks!!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2009, 09:34:11 AM »
maybe it's a deposit :o

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2009, 11:07:28 AM »
Sounds to me like a lovely gesture from Zoe :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni