Author Topic: The 2000 Club  (Read 27057 times)

don

Re: The 2000 Club
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2009, 09:46:18 AM »
Now now Children for the 2300th time stop your squabbling or I'll send you both to the naughty step!!!
Cheeky Boy!! - Not only are you one of the "children", you are the worst one!! LOL!!
What say you Jules?
Most definite Tony, he really is. Nothing like behaving like big kids is there. You can't beat it. lol!!
Have to say I never want to grow up.......... I met a grown up once.........BORING!!!!
That's true - not half as much fun.lol!!
And I'm expecting Tony to be a small, grey haired wrinkly old thing... Something between a walnut and and prune.............. Was going to put ugli fruit but don't know what one looks like. .... Hope he's not boring?  ::)
Grey haired, wrinkly and old sounds about right!!!! . I hope he's not boring for you  - somehow I don't think he will be lol!!! :) :) :)
Sounds like he has my humour........Silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I would say you both have a similar sense of humour - weird!!!!!!!!!!!!
No weirder than yours xxxx :P
You lot are so bad - well I am certainly not likely to be described as small!!
I am 5'11'' Tall (pretty average these days), and prob that around the belly as well!! LOL
Wrinkly - not very!! a few laughter lines around the eyes (don't look close)!!
Grey - how hurtful!! maybe a different shade of blonde would work!!
Funny how some men are in their 50's - 60's and don't have a grey hair on their head - just how do you ''manage it'' DON!! LOL

Now the picture in my mind of Don is that of a retired micro-jockey, still suffering from that last time the horse tossed him off,?????
(from the saddle to the ground of course)!!  - - jet black hair thats greased back (not a grey in sight), and living inside Sandra's handbag, never paying for a round!  Only surfacing for an occasional sizzling steak and a mythos!! LOL!!!!!

Jules is the San Stefanos Bunny Boiler stalking men along the high street, while wearing hi-vi green commando bikini top and shorts, complimented by Dr Martins Boots!! Often referred to as "Wonder Woman" - ('cos you'll wonder if she really is)!! LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2009, 09:47:50 AM »
Now now Children for the 2300th time stop your squabbling or I'll send you both to the naughty step!!!
Cheeky Boy!! - Not only are you one of the "children", you are the worst one!! LOL!!
What say you Jules?
Most definite Tony, he really is. Nothing like behaving like big kids is there. You can't beat it. lol!!
Have to say I never want to grow up.......... I met a grown up once.........BORING!!!!
That's true - not half as much fun.lol!!
And I'm expecting Tony to be a small, grey haired wrinkly old thing... Something between a walnut and and prune.............. Was going to put ugli fruit but don't know what one looks like. .... Hope he's not boring?  ::)
Grey haired, wrinkly and old sounds about right!!!! . I hope he's not boring for you  - somehow I don't think he will be lol!!! :) :) :)
Sounds like he has my humour........Silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I would say you both have a similar sense of humour - weird!!!!!!!!!!!!
No weirder than yours xxxx :P
You lot are so bad - well I am certainly not likely to be described as small!!
I am 5'11'' Tall (pretty average these days), and prob that around the belly as well!! LOL
Wrinkly - not very!! a few laughter lines around the eyes (don't look close)!!
Grey - how hurtful!! maybe a different shade of blonde would work!!
Funny how some men are in their 50's - 60's and don't have a grey hair on their head - just how do you ''manage it'' DON!! LOL

Now the picture in my mind of Don is that of a retired micro-jockey, still suffering from that last time the horse tossed him off,?????
(from the saddle to the ground of course)!!  - - jet black hair thats greased back (not a grey in sight), and living inside Sandra's handbag, never paying for a round!  Only surfacing for an occasional sizzling steak and a mythos!! LOL!!!!!

Jules is the San Stefanos Bunny Boiler stalking men along the high street, while wearing hi-vi green commando bikini top and shorts, complimented by Dr Martins Boots!! Often referred to as "Wonder Woman" - ('cos you'll wonder if she really is)!! LOL
A silent response!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2009, 09:48:06 AM »
6ft    a slim 14 stone all my own hair but girth spreading at an alarming rate. Penchant for wearing dull colours like yellow. Perma-tan, obviously.

don

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2009, 09:49:06 AM »
Just noticed we not past the watershed................ What exactly is a watershed? I have a garden one!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2009, 09:51:01 AM »
6ft    a slim 14 stone all my own hair but girth spreading at an alarming rate. Penchant for wearing dull colours like yellow. Perma-tan, obviously.
Why can't you be 5'2'' and look like Ronnie Corbett!! and be deathly White with skin like Pastry?
You could be called " Pastry Whyte" then!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2009, 09:54:07 AM »
Why can't you be 5'2'' and look like Ronnie Corbett!! and be deathly White with skin like Pastry?
I think you may have to use some self tan Tony to get your colour started for 17 days time to look even remotely like Don's colour lol!! Remember he will have 7 days sunning himself before you arrive as well. ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2009, 09:55:44 AM »
I think you may have to use some self tan Tony to get your colour started for 17 days time to look even remotely like Don's colour lol!! Remember he will have 7 days sunning himself before you arrive as well. ;)
True, but I go brown very easily and quickly, I already had a slight tan just from walking the dogs!!

don

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2009, 09:56:22 AM »
Young Spiros who keeps the booze flowing at the Little Prince is 21 today. You can find him on my facebook page!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2009, 09:59:09 AM »
Young Spiros who keeps the booze flowing at the Little Prince is 21 today. You can find him on my facebook page!!!!!!

We'll take a "Gander" later today!!

don

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2009, 11:57:53 PM »

Who "Goosed" you? 

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2009, 04:07:39 AM »

Who "Goosed" you? 
Jules - can't she "Butt" out - LOL

don

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2009, 09:41:40 AM »

Who "Goosed" you? 
I got butted by an old goat once!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2009, 03:57:48 AM »

Who "Goosed" you? 
I got butted by an old goat once!
Sue will not like that mentioned!! LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni