Author Topic: F A O ZOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 51072 times)

don

F A O ZOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 14, 2009, 05:04:13 PM »

"thanks mate can be found at fedra during the day tonight tarros pool bar mon a oils soooo hot back to a mythos"
/color]

For Zoe........... Roughly translated from the above quote "Can be found at the Fedra Mare pool today (Sunday) as being bone idle (the heat mixed with Mythos) . Tonight I am going  to the Tzaros pool bar (up the hill behind the Juice Bar). Tomorrow night I am eating at Ozzy Oils."
That's the lot from Chrisno2 today folks.  

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: F A O ZOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 10:38:57 AM »

"thanks mate can be found at fedra during the day tonight tarros pool bar mon a oils soooo hot back to a mythos"
/color]

For Zoe........... Roughly translated from the above quote "Can be found at the Fedra Mare pool today (Sunday) as being bone idle (the heat mixed with Mythos) . Tonight I am going  to the Tzaros pool bar (up the hill behind the Juice Bar). Tomorrow night I am eating at Ozzy Oils."
And if Zoe was to walk in wearing just a pair of pale blue "Bridget Jones" Knickers and a pink push-up bra while holding a yellow Rose in her teeth, Chris will recognise her immediately!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 08:55:48 PM »

/color]

And if Zoe was to walk in wearing just a pair of pale blue "Bridget Jones" Knickers and a pink push-up bra while holding a yellow Rose in her teeth, Chris will recognise her immediately!! LOL
Probably think she was George W Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 02:41:39 AM »

/color]

I don't think the bush comes into it - remember - Bridget Jones!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 09:42:52 AM »

/color]

Imagination running riot again Tony !!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 09:44:56 AM »

/color]

I am always on fire Jules!! LOL - I am at work - up at 05:00 today after a late night, but a couple of days off now!
I shall be sorting my holiday clothes out this week I think!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 09:48:56 AM »

/color]

I am always on fire Jules!! LOL - I am at work - up at 05:00 today after a late night, but a couple of days off now!
I notice only 17 days left today for you so Don has 10 days left - I bet you are well excited now. I am for our holiday and we are still over 70 days left. Paying the balance today :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 09:58:12 AM »

/color]

I notice only 17 days left today for you so Don has 10 days left - I bet you are well excited now. I am for our holiday and we are still over 70 days left. Paying the balance today :)
It won't be a holiday feeling until the first drink on the plane!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 10:06:15 AM »

/color]

For me it is always a relief when you go through to departures and are then just waiting to be called to go on the plane.
My holiday feeling starts when the plane doors open at Corfu airport and you feel the hot air hit you as you walk down the plane steps. Great feeling. 8) 8)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 03:11:30 PM »

/color]

For me it is always a relief when you go through to departures and are then just waiting to be called to go on the plane.
My holiday feeling starts when the plane doors open at Corfu airport and you feel the hot air hit you as you walk down the plane steps. Great feeling. 8) 8)
Yes - I agree - I love that smell of Corfu - even in the Airport - you know you have arrived!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 04:36:46 PM »

/color]

Yes - I agree - I love that smell of Corfu - even in the Airport - you know you have arrived!!
It's a smell all of it's own and one that tells you that you have definitely arrived. :)

don

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 12:05:53 AM »

/color]

Didn't expect you to be AGAINST your holiday !!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 12:12:46 AM »

/color]

Excited you numpty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2009, 02:23:47 AM »

/color]

Please learn proper grammar and punctuation besides spelling. As you know I am not English but I can cope with your language and stupid grammatical rules! I won't even go into use of tense or pronunciation!! Talk about ELOCUTION lessons ELECTROCUTION would be most profitable!!!!! :o

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 03:51:30 AM »

/color]

Please learn proper grammar and punctuation besides spelling. As you know I am not English but I can cope with your language and stupid grammatical rules! I won't even go into use of tense or pronunciation!! Talk about ELOCUTION lessons ELECTROCUTION would be most profitable!!!!! :o
You two sound like a married couple!! HaHA - LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni