Author Topic: arriving soon  (Read 46606 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: arriving soon
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2009, 03:28:00 AM »
So your in the bog business? ;D...it's a dirty job but someones got to do it, no I can honestly say Ive never made a loo

Yes I do a dirty job  dealing with some dirty people with dirty habits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left ceramics years ago so that's a waste of F.E on the tax payer!!
So you now deal in peoples c**p instead. I bet you never have a boring day though. I know I couldn't do your job Don dealing with other peoples misery as well. I am glad I sit at a nice comfortable desk with a telephone between me and our customers. :)
I have forgotten what you said you do now jules?
Obviously not a spelling help-line!! LOL
I work in a very busy sales office - in fact you may well be sitting on something that was manufactured by the company I work for.

Good job I just spell checked this myself  - I had actually typed a busty sales office lol!!! ;) :D
Well Don is sitting on the toilet and I am sitting on the fence!! So what else do you sell!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2009, 09:44:24 AM »
Thought you'd have thrown the Moody Blues
Go Now!
I am excited for you that you will be there on Friday -but wishing that we were there as well :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2009, 09:49:22 AM »
Go Now!
I am excited for you that you will be there on Friday -but wishing that we were there as well :)

I'll be glad when I've exited work tomorrow... Then I'll know we are "Homeward Bound & Leaving on a Jet Plane!"

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2009, 03:50:31 PM »
Go Now!

I'll be glad when I've exited work tomorrow... Then I'll know we are "Homeward Bound & Leaving on a Jet Plane!"
And soon you will sipping the B&C on that Jet Plane and it'll be Hi Ho Silver lining!!

don

« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2009, 11:24:55 PM »
Go Now!

And soon you will sipping the B&C on that Jet Plane and it'll be Hi Ho Silver lining!!
Very Humid here so on returning for work sat on a garden chair and enjoyed a nice cold can of MYTHOS - Jealous?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2009, 12:27:48 AM »
Go Now!

Very Humid here so on returning for work sat on a garden chair and enjoyed a nice cold can of MYTHOS - Jealous?
I bet that's put you right in the mood for Friday now. Jealous doesn't come into it.lol!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2009, 03:39:06 AM »
Go Now!

YES!!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni