Author Topic: arriving soon  (Read 46605 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: arriving soon
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2009, 09:44:28 AM »
Hi all!
the 16-year wait is amost over.
Just preparing to leave BTL to stay overnight at Brum airport. Arriving in San Stef tomorrow. If anyone on the forum is there during our 2 weeks, i'm easy to 'spot' if in conversation. I've got a broad Bristol accent, which makes me sound like a farmer!

Just figured Bristol............ Thought BTL was a Bacon Lettuce & Tomato for dyslexics......... If you see this Bristle Boy       look out for a quiet untanned couple on the 26th........ At about 9.00pm one of us will be hiding behind a Sizzling Steak at the Little Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don is easy to spot as well - he's the noisy one you all hear before you see him!!Jules that is just so untrue you know very well if i was a superhero I'd be Captain Sensitive!!! ::)
Have a great time Bristol Boy
Please let me translate that into "Farmers"!! for you.
I be satting at the Lil'Prince, wearing hi-viz Yellow shirt, hid behind a sizzler!! Sandra is t' nice one, quiet and unassuming,
I be the noisey lil' Bu***r, what is demanding attention, so com'on up sat yer'self down and we'll 'ave a Jug or two!!
chattin' 'bout beef stock!! - oooH-rrrrrr!!
Sorry BB - couldn't resist it - I had this picture of Don!!!
Yes Tony life's a GAS down Brizzle road!
As we have said before, :D ;D :o Tony is just so ..................... weird lol!!!!!!!!!!!
Not as weird as people who are not GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He He!! You do not know what weird really is Jules!! Look over your shoulder!!
Is that where I will find you or Don then -Ha Ha !! ;D
Yes!! So watch it - the Society of Stalkers has you in it's sights!! LOL
I see everything - I don't miss a trick !!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2009, 09:48:32 AM »
Hi all!
Just preparing to leave BTL to stay overnight at Brum airport. Arriving in San Stef tomorrow. If anyone on the forum is there during our 2 weeks, i'm easy to 'spot' if in conversation. I've got a broad Bristol accent, which makes me sound like a farmer!

Just figured Bristol............ Thought BTL was a Bacon Lettuce & Tomato for dyslexics......... If you see this Bristle Boy       look out for a quiet untanned couple on the 26th........ At about 9.00pm one of us will be hiding behind a Sizzling Steak at the Little Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don is easy to spot as well - he's the noisy one you all hear before you see him!!Jules that is just so untrue you know very well if i was a superhero I'd be Captain Sensitive!!! ::)
I be satting at the Lil'Prince, wearing hi-viz Yellow shirt, hid behind a sizzler!! Sandra is t' nice one, quiet and unassuming,
I be the noisey lil' Bu***r, what is demanding attention, so com'on up sat yer'self down and we'll 'ave a Jug or two!!
As we have said before, :D ;D :o Tony is just so ..................... weird lol!!!!!!!!!!!
I take it that you can see the DICTIONARY then - LOL!!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2009, 09:51:37 AM »
Hi all!

My Oxford English Dictionary is upstairs so may have to bring it down and keep it by the side of my computer lol!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2009, 09:53:11 AM »
Hi all!

My Oxford English Dictionary is upstairs so may have to bring it down and keep it by the side of my computer lol!!
Just plug into the USB Port and get re-programmed!! LOL

don

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2009, 12:03:40 AM »
Hi all!

Oh God Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can just see Jules trying to squeeze into a little USB port! Eye of a needle springs to mind!                                      Hi Jules x

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2009, 04:05:30 AM »
Hi all!

Oh God Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can just see Jules trying to squeeze into a little USB port! Eye of a needle springs to mind!                                      Hi Jules x
Well Don, she did try, I have a picture somewhere of her squeezing into the USB port, only the backside was hanging out!!

don

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2009, 10:09:00 AM »
Great thought to hold onto for the day....................... This time next week we'll be in the air!!! Took off 17 minutes late today though. Thomsons   GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! LOL ::)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2009, 07:07:37 PM »
Great thought to hold onto for the day....................... This time next week we'll be in the air!!! Took off 17 minutes late today though. Thomsons   GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER! LOL ::)
I am starting to feel gutted that I only have 2 weeks now!! But I'll make the most of it and looking forward to meeting you guys!!
Our friend Carole is good ammunition for a wind up, I must tell you about our trip to Turkey with them.
One restaurant had special toilet seats with a plastic "sleeve" fitted, so when you go in,
pull the handle and a clean cover is drawn around the seat - hygenic and clever!
She raved on about this, on the last day she suddenly decided to go and photograph it.
As she went to the toilet - Camera in hand - the approaching Waiter (who quite liked Carole), looked at her then quizically at me,
I called him over and told him that as she had great affection for him,
she was going into the toilet to take an "Up-Skirt " picture, to then print out and leave with him for a souvenier!
He wasn't sure as I had pulled his leg all week, but he looked behind him and saw Carole, camera in hand go into the loo!
Two camera flashes later, she came straight back out and the waiter was excited beyond all comprehension!!
I kept a straight face until he had moved away!! He went away and started telling all the other waiters.
Carole came back looked at us all crying with laughter   - - - - and said "What?  - - - - what's going on?  - - - - "
I eventually told her the next day!! LOL
Even the people on the adjoining tables were wetting themselves!! Great when it all falls together!!
She is still not amused, every time I tell the story in front of her - she say's "AND MOVING ON"!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2009, 08:24:27 PM »
I am starting to feel gutted that I only have 2 weeks now!! But I'll make the most of it and looking forward to meeting you guys!!
Our friend Carole is good ammunition for a wind up, I must tell you about our trip to Turkey with them.
One restaurant had special toilet seats with a plastic "sleeve" fitted, so when you go in,
pull the handle and a clean cover is drawn around the seat - hygenic and clever!
She raved on about this, on the last day she suddenly decided to go and photograph it.
As she went to the toilet - Camera in hand - the approaching Waiter (who quite liked Carole), looked at her then quizically at me,
she was going into the toilet to take an "Up-Skirt " picture, to then print out and leave with him for a souvenier!
He wasn't sure as I had pulled his leg all week, but he looked behind him and saw Carole, camera in hand go into the loo!
Two camera flashes later, she came straight back out and the waiter was excited beyond all comprehension!!
I kept a straight face until he had moved away!! He went away and started telling all the other waiters.
Carole came back looked at us all crying with laughter   - - - - and said "What?  - - - - what's going on?  - - - - "
Even the people on the adjoining tables were wetting themselves!! Great when it all falls together!!
She is still not amused, every time I tell the story in front of her - she say's "AND MOVING ON"!!

She probably means "and moving Tony on" ;)

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2009, 08:51:56 PM »

She went to photgraph a toilet?? ???

don

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2009, 10:58:26 PM »

You've obviously never worked for Johnson Brothers Trent Bathrooms, Armitage Shanks or Twyfords then. The Loos I've made must run into the hundreds and thousands.......... That's why I never eat Trifle!!!!!!!!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2009, 11:13:14 PM »
So your in the bog business? ;D...it's a dirty job but someones got to do it, no I can honestly say Ive never made a loo

don

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2009, 12:01:35 AM »
So your in the bog business? ;D...it's a dirty job but someones got to do it, no I can honestly say Ive never made a loo

Yes I do a dirty job  dealing with some dirty people with dirty habits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left ceramics years ago so that's a waste of F.E on the tax payer!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2009, 03:13:43 AM »

I have the photo proof!! she took a PHOTGRAPH - Oh-Oh! Jules spell-flu strikes again!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2009, 11:20:26 AM »

Yes I do a dirty job  dealing with some dirty people with dirty habits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left ceramics years ago so that's a waste of F.E on the tax payer!!
So you now deal in peoples c**p instead. I bet you never have a boring day though. I know I couldn't do your job Don dealing with other peoples misery as well. I am glad I sit at a nice comfortable desk with a telephone between me and our customers. :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni