Author Topic: arriving soon  (Read 46604 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: arriving soon
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2009, 11:09:57 AM »
In exactly 2 weeks time it will be 15:07 for us. We will have had a bite to eat, a long cool glass of Mythos and I will probably be relaxing in either the Thomas Bay or Barras pool. ROLL ON !!!!

A week longer for Tonyco1....... Have to keep reminding him... He's so forgetful nowerdays !!!!
It's not reminding - it's "Crowing", it's "Bragging", It's just not fair!! (stamps foot)!!!!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2009, 07:48:31 PM »
In exactly 2 weeks time it will be 15:07 for us. We will have had a bite to eat, a long cool glass of Mythos and I will probably be relaxing in either the Thomas Bay or Barras pool. ROLL ON !!!!

A week longer for Tonyco1....... Have to keep reminding him... He's so forgetful nowerdays !!!!
It's not reminding - it's "Crowing", it's "Bragging", It's just not fair!! (stamps foot)!!!!! LOL
................and throws dummy on the floor ............... ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2009, 08:53:47 PM »

................and throws dummy on the floor ............... ;)
That is no way to talk of Christiano Ronaldo he can throw himself to the floor no problem!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2009, 12:16:47 PM »

................and throws (*) dummy on the floor ............... ;)
That is no way to talk of Christiano Ronaldo he can throw himself to the floor no problem!
Jules - that is not nice - I have never thrown (*) you on the floor!!

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2009, 03:39:21 PM »
Hi all!
the 16-year wait is amost over.
Just preparing to leave BTL to stay overnight at Brum airport. Arriving in San Stef tomorrow. If anyone on the forum is there during our 2 weeks, i'm easy to 'spot' if in conversation. I've got a broad Bristol accent, which makes me sound like a farmer!

don

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2009, 05:13:08 PM »
Hi all!
Just preparing to leave BTL to stay overnight at Brum airport. Arriving in San Stef tomorrow. If anyone on the forum is there during our 2 weeks, i'm easy to 'spot' if in conversation. I've got a broad Bristol accent, which makes me sound like a farmer!

Just figured Bristol............ Thought BTL was a Bacon Lettuce & Tomato for dyslexics......... If you see this Bristle Boy       look out for a quiet untanned couple on the 26th........ At about 9.00pm one of us will be hiding behind a Sizzling Steak at the Little Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2009, 05:25:07 PM »
Hi all!

Just figured Bristol............ Thought BTL was a Bacon Lettuce & Tomato for dyslexics......... If you see this Bristle Boy       look out for a quiet untanned couple on the 26th........ At about 9.00pm one of us will be hiding behind a Sizzling Steak at the Little Prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don is easy to spot as well - he's the noisy one you all hear before you see him!!
Have a great time Bristol Boy
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2009, 07:49:25 PM »
Hi all!

Don is easy to spot as well - he's the noisy one you all hear before you see him!!Jules that is just so untrue you know very well if i was a superhero I'd be Captain Sensitive!!! ::)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 10:59:17 AM »
Hi all!

Don is easy to spot as well - he's the noisy one you all hear before you see him!!Jules that is just so untrue you know very well if i was a superhero I'd be Captain Sensitive!!! ::)
Please let me translate that into "Farmers"!! for you.
I be satting at the Lil'Prince, wearing hi-viz Yellow shirt, hid behind a sizzler!! Sandra is t' nice one, quiet and unassuming,
I be the noisey lil' Bu***r, what is demanding attention, so com'on up sat yer'self down and we'll 'ave a Jug or two!!
chattin' 'bout beef stock!! - oooH-rrrrrr!!
Sorry BB - couldn't resist it - I had this picture of Don!!!

don

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 11:04:28 PM »
Hi all!

I be satting at the Lil'Prince, wearing hi-viz Yellow shirt, hid behind a sizzler!! Sandra is t' nice one, quiet and unassuming,
I be the noisey lil' Bu***r, what is demanding attention, so com'on up sat yer'self down and we'll 'ave a Jug or two!!
Yes Tony life's a GAS down Brizzle road!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2009, 12:22:55 AM »
Hi all!

As we have said before, :D ;D :o Tony is just so ..................... weird lol!!!!!!!!!!!

don

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 02:17:44 AM »
Hi all!

As we have said before, :D ;D :o Tony is just so ..................... weird lol!!!!!!!!!!!
Not as weird as people who are not GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2009, 03:24:56 AM »
Hi all!

He He!! You do not know what weird really is Jules!! Look over your shoulder!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2009, 09:37:10 AM »
Hi all!

Is that where I will find you or Don then -Ha Ha !! ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2009, 09:40:53 AM »
Hi all!

Is that where I will find you or Don then -Ha Ha !! ;D
Yes!! So watch it - the Society of Stalkers has you in it's sights!! LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni