Author Topic: Are you bored with SanStef yet????  (Read 42205 times)

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Are you bored with SanStef yet????
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 03:08:51 AM »
Don't we know it Don :-* :-* :-*
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 03:24:02 AM »
In reply to the subject, No we are not bored with San Stef, going for the third time this year.

Allways said we would never go to the same place twice, we did that when the kids were young (St Ives Cornwall) France (Caravaning) Mablethorpe & Skeggy etc. and had some memorable holidays.

Since they grew up and stopped going on hols with "Mum & Dad" we have been to many places but prefer the laid back feeling of the Greek Islands. Corfu being our first "on our own"  holiday, stayed in Dassia that was 15 yrs ago.

We landed in San Stef by de-fault the first time as there was a problem with the hotel we had booked on the NE side of the island.

Got transfered to the Athena for our 2 wk stay and fell in love with the village, you were made to feel so welcome it feels like home from home.

What more could you ask for  8) 8) 8)

Sue & John

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 09:37:39 AM »
ah but I bet youve never had an holiday at Happy Valley in the peoples  paradise of Porthcawl ;D

don

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 09:44:23 AM »
Don't we know it Don :-* :-* :-*

That's why we love You & John x x x x

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 10:02:12 AM »
In reply to the subject, No we are not bored with San Stef, going for the third time this year.

Allways said we would never go to the same place twice, we did that when the kids were young (St Ives Cornwall) France (Caravaning) Mablethorpe & Skeggy etc. and had some memorable holidays.

Since they grew up and stopped going on hols with "Mum & Dad" we have been to many places but prefer the laid back feeling of the Greek Islands. Corfu being our first "on our own"  holiday, stayed in Dassia that was 15 yrs ago.

We landed in San Stef by de-fault the first time as there was a problem with the hotel we had booked on the NE side of the island.

Got transfered to the Athena for our 2 wk stay and fell in love with the village, you were made to feel so welcome it feels like home from home.

home from home? :-\ groan - I hope not   ;) when I'm away I want to feel away not at home, if it's so good at home why gpo away I can save myself the money  :o ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 09:09:52 PM »

home from home? :-\ groan - I hope not   ;) when I'm away I want to feel away not at home, if it's so good at home why gpo away I can save myself the money  :o ;D

I don't think you can beat the place - why I have been returning there since 1983!! My Kids grew up going there and love the place,
and now the third generation is going this year as well!!
It does feel a bit like a welcome home - but so different from the uK
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 10:35:33 PM »
Can't explain the magic, but then that is probably the essence of magic! It is just amazing and inexplicable. I have been to lots of other places, even tried Kos for main holiday two years ago. It just wasn't San Stef. from the moment we arrived we knew that although it was a lovely place.... it wasn't San Stef!

don

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 10:54:11 PM »
BORED????????????? Give us chance to get there. This is boring tonight ...Ingurland on TV after 2 soap operas......... Talk about dumbing down!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2009, 12:20:10 AM »

Home from home in a most endearing way. All the good parts of being at home with knobs on lol!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2009, 01:06:17 AM »
Knobs Jules    You been looking at Don in his tankini again ::) ::) ::)
Sue & John

don

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2009, 01:59:35 AM »

SUSAN.....................Get on that naughty step in the naughty corner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 02:40:35 AM »

SUSAN.....................Get on that naughty step in the naughty corner!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good ol' Sue!!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 09:29:10 AM »

Good ol' Sue!!!
We can always rely on Sue to come up with something as funny as that lol ;) ;) :D ;D 8) :P
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2009, 05:57:54 PM »
My aim is to please  ( not bad for a 60 yr old) :D :D :D :D
Sue & John

don

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2009, 07:09:02 PM »
Many Happy Returns Sue......................... we count you as one of our very best YOUNG friends..... Have a great day..... Love you Sandra & Don.

Sorry Love you FROM Sandra & Don LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni