Author Topic: Are you bored with SanStef yet????  (Read 42208 times)

Offline 2sanstef

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Are you bored with SanStef yet????
« on: June 09, 2009, 02:06:19 AM »
Don't you all get bored going back to the same place year after year? What does San Stef offer to you all, haven't you done it all now, is it really that good?

Its our 10th time here and we will be coming back again very soon!" 8)

www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Admin

don

Re: Are you bored with SanStef yet????
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 02:13:13 AM »
Since our last visit to San Stef  (sept '08) we have been to Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura & Tenerife. This is not unusual for us by any means! Just can't put our collective finger on what draws us back to San Stef year after year after year........... BUT............. We had a 2 week hol through Thomson from 26 June and then the Credit Crunch struck.......... Being brave and loving San Stef we decided we can spend more time there!! Tonight we booked accommodation for a week from 10 July and one way flight to UK with Queasyjet!!!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 09:35:11 AM »
Don't you all get bored going back to the same place year after year? What does San Stef offer to you all, haven't you done it all now, is it really that good?

"Oranges aren't the only fruit" but ,remember, some of these good folk are lucky enough to take several holidays a year but San Stef seems to be their banker...as someone once sang "Nice work if you can get it" ;)

don

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 09:45:51 AM »

"Oranges aren't the only fruit" but ,remember, some of these good folk are lucky enough to take several holidays a year but San Stef seems to be their banker...as someone once sang "Nice work if you can get it" ;)

When asked on Official Forms for job title I put "HOLIDAYMAKER" well,  it is my major leisure activity. Some folk love their cars.......... No interest....... No vices, neither smoke nor drink... What else is left!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 10:07:29 AM »
Just never seem to get bored with San Stefanos. It's great coming back every year as we also meet up with friends we have made down the years as well. We like knowing that what we are coming to is what we want from our annual holiday - sunshine, warmth and friendliness. Safety is also a big factor after you see what some places are like on the tv.  :) :) :) 8) 8) 8)
I also note that you are a frequent visitor  -so what does it do for you ????????????
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 10:22:13 AM »
Just never seem to get bored with San Stefanos. It's great coming back every year as we also meet up with friends we have made down the years as well. We like knowing that what we are coming to is what we want from our annual holiday - sunshine, warmth and friendliness. Safety is also a big factor after you see what some places are like on the tv.  :) :) :) 8) 8) 8)
I also note that you are a frequent visitor  -so what does it do for you ????????????

This is becoming quite a circular discussion ;D...not everywhere is Miami Vice,there are still lots of equally great places about,why not try them? "A change is as good as a rest,you know" 20 years from now you wont regret what youve done but what you havent,go on, you know it makes sense :) ;) ;D

Offline 2sanstef

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sanstefanos.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 10:48:06 AM »
Wouldn't miss it for the world  :-*
Its our 10th time here and we will be coming back again very soon!" 8)

www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Admin

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 04:35:43 PM »
Wouldn't miss it for the world  :-*
Same here as well. Done other places but none match up to SS. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 09:16:38 PM »
Crossed the pond to do U.S , W.Indies, S.America....... Been to 43 different European resorts.... Done Africa from top to toe, Desert to Veldt but San Stef is the very best!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 10:12:50 PM »
Crumbs and Crikey! ;) :D ;D :o :-[ thats a helluva list and recommendation,how do you find time to work? I clearly have got myself in pretty wealthy company here, it makes my fortnight look quite pathetic LOL...anyway Doonald mate I'm holding you personally responsible if I dont find my own patch of paradise ;D

Offline bobthebuilder

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 11:26:45 PM »
we're not saying ss suits everybody but for those that it does, it has a sirens call, you can't put your finger on it but there is something, best not to look to hard just enjoy it for what it is ;D

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 12:12:56 AM »
we're not saying ss suits everybody but for those that it does, it has a sirens call, you can't put your finger on it but there is something, best not to look to hard just enjoy it for what it is ;D

Well that's what I intend to do :), but I doubt if I'll go back more than once - variety is the spice of life and it's brief so , as I've no chance of seeing all those places that Don has, I'll try and see places I fancy within my limitations, with just one opportunity pa and a limited budget, that cant be open ended, I have no choice :) I dont want to end up like Annette in work , quiet mousey type, goes to the same resort, same hotel , same room same time of year , year in year out,and never ventures out anywhere...result? no one asks about her holiday because they know, but some people are like that [ I'm not knocking them because my youngest is very similar]they feel comfortable with the familiar, we're all different.

don

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 12:27:43 AM »
Crumbs and Crikey! ;) :D ;D :o :-[ thats a helluva list and recommendation,how do you find time to work? I clearly have got myself in pretty wealthy company here, it makes my fortnight look quite pathetic LOL...anyway Doonald mate I'm holding you personally responsible if I dont find my own patch of paradise ;D
Forgot Jordan for Petra & Dead Sea........... Israel Eilat, Egypt for Sharm and coral! Saudi too!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 01:08:27 AM »
Forgot Jordan for Petra & Dead Sea........... Israel Eilat, Egypt for Sharm and coral! Saudi too!

scuse my French but ..."xxxxing' 'ell"  ;D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 02:20:14 PM by 2sanstef »

don

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2009, 02:21:40 AM »
Forgot when I was a kid I lived where the RM sent my dad. When I grew up a bit where Michelin sent my dad. Don't count those places though!
Basically , It takes a lot or,  something special to enthuse me!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 02:23:19 AM by don »

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni