Author Topic: Back home  (Read 51997 times)

Patandgra

Re: Back home
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 12:33:21 PM »
I think you lot should hold regular spelling competitions while on holiday,guaranteed to putanyone to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 03:42:03 PM »
I think you lot should hold regular spelling competitions while on holiday,guaranteed to putanyone to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
snigger ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2009, 06:38:41 PM »
What a great idea - we could play Strip Spelling with Jules and be in with good odds!!
What do you think Jules?? LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

zoe

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2009, 07:46:02 PM »
just got back first load in washing and looking to see if we can get a something for sep/oct

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2009, 08:29:44 PM »
What a great idea - we could play Strip Spelling with Jules and be in with good odds!!
What do you think Jules?? LOL
Depends how many layers you are wearing lol!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2009, 10:16:22 PM »
just got back first load in washing and looking to see if we can get a something for sep/oct
Hope you had good time Zoe. When we get back I just can't wait to get the washer on and then to put everything away for the next one.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2009, 10:52:58 PM »

Try to make it last week in September then we could meet up! Promise I'd behave.... It hurts when Sandra thumps me!!!!!!!!!!!    :o 8) ::)

don

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2009, 10:55:04 PM »

I feel duly , nay, truly reprimanded!!!

zoe

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2009, 11:24:14 PM »
have to say the only thing i missed from home was liam our son and the banter on here how sad is that?

don

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2009, 12:03:04 AM »
have to say the only thing i missed from home was liam our son and the banter on here how sad is that?

Not sad at all.......... You should he happy and proud........... Even your unmet mates still thought of you while you were away. You never found Chris then?

don

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2009, 12:14:50 AM »
Hope you had good time Zoe. When we get back I just can't wait to get the washer on and then to put everything away for the next one.

So that's Jules in touch with her feminine side then? Talk about stereotyping!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2009, 03:15:36 AM »

So that's Jules in touch with her feminine side then? Talk about stereotyping!!!!
Forget the photo's - just do washing - eh! Jules now I am worried about you!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2009, 11:22:47 AM »

Forget the photo's - just do washing - eh! Jules now I am worried about you!! LOL
If us women didn't do the washing and drying we would get our cases out for the next holiday and find dirty, smelly clothes mostly of the male variety lol!!!

don

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2009, 12:47:52 PM »

If us women didn't do the washing and drying we would get our cases out for the next holiday and find dirty, smelly clothes mostly of the male variety lol!!!

Me and Tony are modern men.............WE HELP............. We B***er off down the pub while pretending to take the dog for a walk.. Not our fault women are gullible. I don't even have a dog!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2009, 05:21:41 PM »

Me and Tony are modern men.............WE HELP............. We B***er off down the pub while pretending to take the dog for a walk.. Not our fault women are gullible. I don't even have a dog!!!
Probably best you being out of the way - you men wouldn't be able to cope with the multi tasking. lol!! ;)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni