Author Topic: Back home  (Read 51994 times)

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Back home
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 06:39:55 PM »
Thats all we need another Yellow T Shirt wearer  LOL

Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

don

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 11:57:26 PM »
Altogether now for that super oldie but goldie     
They call me mellow yellow , Quite rightly!

don

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2009, 11:59:56 PM »
Don just to let you know i am now the dubious owner of a really bright yellow t shirt (asda half price sale) so if you come across something on the beach that resembles a snoring melon !!!
I'd watch what you write... Have you noticed Jules & Tony .... bet they'll soon notice melon is an anagram of LEMON
I warn you they are nasty , pesky little critturs!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 12:02:54 AM »
Don just to let you know i am now the dubious owner of a really bright yellow t shirt (asda half price sale) so if you come across something on the beach that resembles a snoring melon !!!
Please  - not any more yellow t shirts - we have had enough of Don's lol!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 12:08:43 AM »
I think I'm schizophrenic  ::) It says i'm on here twice and so am I  ::)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2009, 04:08:34 AM »
Snoring Melon? Surely that's Jules who is our Olympic Gold Medallist in snoring!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 09:45:45 AM »
Snoring Melon? Surely that's Jules who is our Olympic Gold Medallist in snoring!! LOL
And you the Triple World Champion lol!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 09:46:43 AM »

how would you know? ??? we wont tell 'onest

Patandgra

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 08:10:36 PM »
me and the missus were sat in an emptyThassos air terminal a couple of years ago waiting for the flight from Skiathos to pick us up, when in walks this chap who sits down opposite us, looks at me i give him the benefit of my freindly smile and he just looks back at me with a deadpan expression and in a weary voice says "god you can snore" then gets up and walks off ! Ive never heard my missus laugh so loud, by the way tried the T shirt on and had to find my sunglasses to veiw the effect in the mirror!

don

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2009, 09:09:41 PM »
me and the missus were sat in an emptyThassos air terminal a couple of years ago waiting for the flight from Skiathos to pick us up, when in walks this chap who sits down opposite us, looks at me i give him the benefit of my freindly smile and he just looks back at me with a deadpan expression and in a weary voice says "god you can snore" then gets up and walks off ! Ive never heard my missus laugh so loud, by the way tried the T shirt on and had to find my sunglasses to veiw the effect in the mirror!

It was that bad it spoiled the VEIW                 TYPO Alert                        Oh did I mention spelling?? TIP... Don't buy a spellcheck from Jules she reckons she's a Spellchick! ::)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 02:31:00 AM »

It was that bad it spoiled the VEIW                 TYPO Alert                        Oh did I mention spelling?? TIP... Don't buy a spellcheck from Jules she reckons she's a Spellchick! ::)
A spell-sick you mean!! Look we all make the odd silly typo from typing faster than we should!!
Jules types slowly and deliberately, and has dyslexic Spell-flu, but we love every bone in her poor old 58 year old body!!
Don't we Jules! LOL  ::) 8) ;D ;D

don

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 02:38:51 AM »

A spell-sick you mean!! Look we all make the odd silly typo from typing faster than we should!!
Jules types slowly and deliberately, and has dyslexic Spell-flu, but we love every bone in her poor old 58 year old body!!
What worries me is I think she's infected patandgra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 03:04:28 AM »

What worries me is I think she's infected patandgra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes!! Confirmed diagnosis Dr. Don!! Time to take Jules down to the Car Wash for her annual scrub and de-tox!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 09:37:35 AM »

Jules types slowly and deliberately, and has dyslexic Spell-flu, but we love every bone in her poor old 58 year old body!!Don't we Jules! LOL  ::) 8) ;D ;D
Yes!! Confirmed diagnosis Dr. Don!! Time to take Jules down to the Car Wash for her annual scrub and de-tox!!
58 year old body!!! I don't know where you get it from. I have not even got a number 5 in my age - yet!! If I was 58 my poor Mum would have only been about 12 when she had me lol!! At least I'm not an old wrinkly pensioner with skin like cow hide lol!!!

don

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 10:10:44 AM »

Jules types slowly and deliberately, and has dyslexic Spell-flu, but we love every bone in her poor old 58 year old body!!Don't we Jules! LOL  ::) 8) ;D ;D
58 year old body!!! I don't know where you get it from. I have not even got a number 5 in my age - yet!! If I was 58 my poor Mum would have only been about 12 when she had me lol!! At least I'm not an old wrinkly pensioner with skin like cow hide lol!!!
Good job Tony didn't use my Surname,,,,, We'd have been kicked off the site LOL ???

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni