Author Topic: Back home  (Read 51996 times)

Patandgra

Back home
« on: June 09, 2009, 12:47:18 AM »
Been back for two weeks now and no post holiday depression ,even looked forward to being back at work!. yes you guessed it, went to Turkey (still trying to figure out why?) roll on september looking forward to good local food village plonk and no hassle. 

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Back home
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 01:04:50 AM »
Been back for two weeks now and no post holiday depression ,even looked forward to being back at work!. yes you guessed it, went to Turkey (still trying to figure out why?) roll on september looking forward to good local food village plonk and no hassle. 
Poor you, but at least you have another holiday to come. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 02:14:15 AM »
Poor you, but at least you have another holiday to come. :)

We will fly to San Stef 25 September........ Will we meet you?

Patandgra

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 12:33:05 AM »
Its very likely we would bump into each other given the size of the place, we are going on the 18th for two weeks at the olga apts

don

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 12:41:39 AM »
Its very likely we would bump into each other given the size of the place, we are going on the 18th for two weeks at the olga apts
Little Prince for us! Will meet SarahH  but she will leave a few hours after we arrive!

Patandgra

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 07:16:55 PM »
 According to my missus the easiest way to locate us on holiday is to listen for the very loud snoring coming from a large brown blob any afternoon on the beach, she,ll be about ten yards away which she says is a fairly safe distance to be when I'm in snooze mode,she does throw sand at me periodically so i roll over and get an even tan, bless her thoughtfulness.  ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 09:06:18 PM »
According to my missus the easiest way to locate us on holiday is to listen for the very loud snoring coming from a large brown blob any afternoon on the beach, she,ll be about ten yards away which she says is a fairly safe distance to be when I'm in snooze mode,she does throw sand at me periodically so i roll over and get an even tan, bless her thoughtfulness.  ;D
Hey - I thought I was the only one like that - - -  and the only one with a wife like that!!! LOL
Maybe we should have a snorers corner on the beach - we could work it so we snore with each wave coming in - sorted - no obvious sound!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 10:38:58 PM »
i need to join you then Tony! Went away last year with staff from school  and slept in a barn.They now all refuse to go away with me again. Tried loads of things but nothing stops me... even my daughter makes me take a matress into the kitchen when we stay in Dimitra or Theodora!

don

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 10:51:12 PM »
Hey - I thought I was the only one like that - - -  and the only one with a wife like that!!! LOL
Maybe we should have a snorers corner on the beach - we could work it so we snore with each wave coming in - sorted - no obvious sound!!
Mine just sticks the boot in to roll me over! Alternatively to make me fall asleep she asks for a drink! Then again if its Chrisno2 I drop into a coma (forjulesandzoeimeantcomma)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 12:16:45 AM »
But with all that going on the rest of us would have to look out for a landlside or even a tidal wave. ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 01:57:17 AM »
But with all that going on the rest of us would have to look out for a landlside or even a tidal wave. ;)
Why? What have me missed? Who jumped into the sea? Careful how you answer!! LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 02:45:53 AM »
Jules the word on the street is that you are actually the queen of all snorers!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 09:30:36 AM »
Jules the word on the street is that you are actually the queen of all snorers!! LOL
Me - I never snore lol!!! :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 08:18:38 PM »
Me - I never snore lol!!! :)
Maybe it's just "Growling" in your'e case

Patandgra

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 02:17:48 PM »
Don just to let you know i am now the dubious owner of a really bright yellow t shirt (asda half price sale) so if you come across something on the beach that resembles a snoring melon !!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni