Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

SAN STEF

(1/6) > >>

martytheblade:
hi all going to san stef on the 3rd of july , i have been to zante  (3times)loved that place  kos  crete , rhodes to name a few but my first time to corfu just wondering what to expect ie weather places to eat ,prices ect. ect staying at the rose garden any veiws on this would be much appriciated thanks in advance  . martyn..

Colin:
Hi Martyn
Take a look around the threads in this forum and many of your questions will be answered, ie: Where to eat and how much etc, most topics have been covered as you'll no doubt see, I've been to Corfu many times myself, but thus far only spent a day in San Stef on the Beach when I was staying in the Resort next door (Arillas) but I knew then that I would come back to San Stef for a full holiday, I'm going out on the 27th July, and it can't come soon enough!  8)
hope you have a great time too  :)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: martytheblade on June 08, 2009, 04:08:58 PM ---hi all going to san stef on the 3rd of july , i have been to zante  (3times)loved that place  kos  crete , rhodes to name a few but my first time to corfu just wondering what to expect ie weather places to eat ,prices ect. ect staying at the rose garden any veiws on this would be much appriciated thanks in advance  . martyn..

--- End quote ---
Hi Marty
Welcome to the forum!
Most unusual moniker?
What does the blade bit mean - hope you're not a hit-man!! LOL
We will also arrive on July 3rd (Tony & Linda), Don and Sandra will be there as well,
also a family who go under the name Zimmer. Also Alan & Carole, Mark (my son) & Rita and his son kyle,
Us lot from the forum are meeting for a meal and/or drink at Ozzie Oils,
just around the corner from the Barras, on the main T-junction in San Stef -
feel free to pop in and say hello - or join us if you wish!! We can answer any questions for you as well!!
From Rose garden - walk up to the tennis courts, right - walk 100 yards and Ozzie Oils is on the right!
Loads of great places to eat and drink, some entertainment as well - read some of this forum - all well discussed! What kind of thing do you like?
Tony

Zimmer:

--- Quote from: martytheblade on June 08, 2009, 04:08:58 PM ---hi all going to san stef on the 3rd of july , i have been to zante  (3times)loved that place  kos  crete , rhodes to name a few but my first time to corfu just wondering what to expect ie weather places to eat ,prices ect. ect staying at the rose garden any veiws on this would be much appriciated thanks in advance  . martyn..

--- End quote ---

Hi - it's not Martyn Williams is it? we're at the RG too,see ya - or it might be mistaken identity ha ha

Zimmer

don:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on June 08, 2009, 07:30:24 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Hi Marty
Welcome to the forum!
Most unusual moniker?
What does the blade bit mean - hope you're not a hit-man!! LOL
We will also arrive on July 3rd (Tony & Linda), Don and Sandra will be there as well,
also a family who go under the name Zimmer. Also Alan & Carole, Mark (my son) & Rita and his son kyle,
Us lot from the forum are meeting for a meal and/or drink at Ozzie Oils,
just around the corner from the Barras, on the main T-junction in San Stef -
feel free to pop in and say hello - or join us if you wish!! We can answer any questions for you as well!!
From Rose garden - walk up to the tennis courts, right - walk 100 yards and Ozzie Oils is on the right!
Loads of great places to eat and drink, some entertainment as well - read some of this forum - all well discussed! What kind of thing do you like?
Tony

--- End quote ---

Probably supports Sheffield United as the term "Gay Blade" fell into disrepute after being hijacked by some whatever you want to call thems!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version