Author Topic: The Best place for a Cooked full English Breakfast  (Read 29277 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: The Best place for a Cooked full English Breakfast
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2009, 07:15:14 PM »
You won't find a better place for a full English Breakfast than my house on a Sunday Morning, being a Butcher, every Saturday I bring home from work some home cured bacon, finest pork sausage, made by my own fair hand, and some good quality Black Pudding, add to that fresh Mushrooms, free Range Eggs from my Uncles Allotment, fried Bread, and a fried tomato, washed down with a mug of Tea, mmmmm roll on next Sunday Morning!  8)
Sounds almost as good as mine lol!!! Just leave the black pudding and tea and would be perfect.

you don't do Tea Jules?!! I can't do without my morning Cuppa!
Yes - I must have a "cuppa" first thing!! love a cup of tea to start the day!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 12:21:51 AM »
You won't find a better place for a full English Breakfast than my house on a Sunday Morning, being a Butcher, every Saturday I bring home from work some home cured bacon, finest pork sausage, made by my own fair hand, and some good quality Black Pudding, add to that fresh Mushrooms, free Range Eggs from my Uncles Allotment, fried Bread, and a fried tomato, washed down with a mug of Tea, mmmmm roll on next Sunday Morning!  8)
Sounds almost as good as mine lol!!! Just leave the black pudding and tea and would be perfect.

Can't stand it- for someone who can't stand it Roy say's I make a good cuppa though. In the morning on holiday I have orange juice and maybe a coffee if its not to strong. In The Little Prince and 2 Stars you get individual sachets of coffee and that suits me fine , you make it as weak or as strong as you like. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 08:30:48 PM »

Can't stand it- for someone who can't stand it Roy say's I make a good cuppa though. In the morning on holiday I have orange juice and maybe a coffee if its not to strong. In The Little Prince and 2 Stars you get individual sachets of coffee and that suits me fine , you make it as weak or as strong as you like. :)
I like coffee too, but I like my first tea milky with sugar, followed by a coffee - no sugar!!

don

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 10:42:41 PM »

I like coffee too, but I like my first tea milky with sugar, followed by a coffee - no sugar!!

Coffee          No milk         No sugar                  They mask that special coffee taste!       Tea.......... The taste of tea is relative to the quality of the water it is made with!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 03:28:01 AM »

Coffee          No milk         No sugar                  They mask that special coffee taste!       Tea.......... The taste of tea is relative to the quality of the water it is made with!
I agree, we filter all the water that goes into the kettle, but I prefer coffee with milk!!

don

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 11:12:54 PM »

I agree, we filter all the water that goes into the kettle, but I prefer coffee with milk!!
Never drink from a bottle..............Always have draught............. That has been my maxim since I was a little baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 02:11:32 AM »

Never drink from a bottle..............Always have draught............. That has been my maxim since I was a little baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)
I heard you had a cow in the garden - now I know why!! LOL

zoe

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2009, 12:01:35 AM »
the condor

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2009, 03:02:33 AM »
the condor
Must say we had a few good breakfasts there!!

Offline shellbell

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2009, 12:01:14 AM »
Well it wasnt intentional on this holiday but we only had a couple of fry-ups and one was at the Barras and the other at the Condor because of the position of the local bakery. I could see it from my bed! And the smell mmmmm! The chocolate croissants ....what can I say :-X Sat on the balcony at the Barras with a nice cuppa and the offending item...still trying to lose the extra bit of tummy what wasnt there before I set eyes on the bakery!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2009, 12:11:40 AM »
Must agree Shellbell the bakery has a lot to answer for. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2009, 12:26:59 AM »
Our first breakfast will be at Little Prince - our favourite.

Offline melody

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2009, 12:51:15 AM »
we will be having our breakfast at Vicky Apartments orange juice,fry up,toast and jam and a cup of tea or coffee for 4 Euros excellent value for money!!!! hope its the same this year

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2009, 01:02:13 AM »
From things Tony has put it sounds like a lot of things are much the same price wise. Good job with the ex change rate lol!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2009, 12:31:04 PM »
Having Big Breakfast in the Condor now - Zoe was right - this wipes the others off the map!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni