Author Topic: The Best place for a Cooked full English Breakfast  (Read 29274 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
The Best place for a Cooked full English Breakfast
« on: June 07, 2009, 06:34:34 AM »
We like the 2 Stars Best, otherwise the Condor, or Little Prince.
Name your Top 3 places.

Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: The Best place for a Cooked full English Breakfast
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 11:21:53 AM »
Name your Top 3 places.

Little Prince , 2 Stars and Barras in no particular order. :) Have tried Condor and didn't rate it as good as them (our opinion only). Can't seem to get as comfortable in there.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 01:28:48 PM »
Name your Top 3 places.

Little Prince , 2 Stars and Barras in no particular order. :) Have tried Condor and didn't rate it as good as them (our opinion only). Can't seem to get as comfortable in there.
The BIN as an alternative to an onrushing cardiac arrest!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 08:09:16 PM »
Name your Top 3 places.

Says the man in the plaster & Iron Mask, You enjoy your bowl of Bran and toilet fodder,
I'll enjoy 2 weeks of great holiday eating!!

don

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 11:16:15 PM »
Name your Top 3 places.

Says the man in the plaster & Iron Mask, You enjoy your bowl of Bran and toilet fodder,
It's not something I eat at home ............ I am though more than partial to cheese on toast sandwiched over bacon, black pudding, mushroom, sausage and tomato. Rarely eat breakfast as am generally rushing out eating a banana for convenience!

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 12:01:20 AM »
paradise ... if we are on our way out to St George
nafsika
Little Prince if we are staying in the village...

When I am in SS alone its just a piece of fruit on the way to the Rose Garden...

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 01:56:13 AM »
You won't find a better place for a full English Breakfast than my house on a Sunday Morning, being a Butcher, every Saturday I bring home from work some home cured bacon, finest pork sausage, made by my own fair hand, and some good quality Black Pudding, add to that fresh Mushrooms, free Range Eggs from my Uncles Allotment, fried Bread, and a fried tomato, washed down with a mug of Tea, mmmmm roll on next Sunday Morning!  8)

don

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 02:31:52 AM »
You won't find a better place for a full English Breakfast than my house on a Sunday Morning, being a Butcher, every Saturday I bring home from work some home cured bacon, finest pork sausage, made by my own fair hand, and some good quality Black Pudding, add to that fresh Mushrooms, free Range Eggs from my Uncles Allotment, fried Bread, and a fried tomato, washed down with a mug of Tea, mmmmm roll on next Sunday Morning!  8)

Colin that sounds great but it really needs Potteries oatcakes to wipe up all the runny stuff and juices!!! 

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 07:03:22 AM »
Sounds great where do you live - - LOL
the thread was for SS!! - however - we are all dribbling!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 07:04:57 AM »
Name your Top 3 places.

It's not something I eat at home ............ I am though more than partial to cheese on toast sandwiched over bacon, black pudding, mushroom, sausage and tomato. Rarely eat breakfast as am generally rushing out eating a banana for convenience!
I knew it - banana!!
Too many bananas = Yellow Shirt!! LOL

don

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 09:42:30 AM »
Name your Top 3 places.

I knew it - banana!!
Too many bananas = Yellow Shirt!! LOL
You took your time or was it lost in a grey area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 10:05:54 AM »
Sounds almost as good as mine lol!!! Just leave the black pudding and tea and would be perfect.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 10:25:06 AM »
I find I dont need a big breakfast and lunch in Greek heat, toast and jam and yogurt's fine by me and a greek salad at lunch,be interesting to see how my T2D is this year, bananas are a very effective food on the move, suits tennis players, so must be good,fried breakfasts are more for our miserable weather I reckon

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 12:28:45 PM »

Colin that sounds great but it really needs Potteries oatcakes to wipe up all the runny stuff and juices!!! 

We met a lovely family in Skiathos well over 10 years ago now, we still see them 2 or 3 times a year, they come from Leek in Staffs, and they intoroduced us to Oatcakes....very nice indeed!

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 12:30:40 PM »
Sounds almost as good as mine lol!!! Just leave the black pudding and tea and would be perfect.

you don't do Tea Jules?!! I can't do without my morning Cuppa!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni