Author Topic: Age  (Read 66506 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Age
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2009, 11:14:21 PM »
I have a great CD of a Greek band live concert, passed to me by a guy from Rhodes, containing a great Greek version of "All along the Watchtower" One of my happiest Greek music memories was listening to band up in the mountains play Springsteens "Dancin' in the dark" and Pet Shop Boys " run the world",dark night lots of wine ...
I can see us talking music, music, music and yet more music. Listened to Wolfgangs vault last night. A great concert by the Staples Singers from 18/04/1968. Tracks include knock out version of the Stills classic - For What It's Worth. Great version of Stand By Me and wait for it.... A Hard Rains A Gonna Fall!!!
Yeah they are in The Band film "last waltz" playing a great version of The Weight, they speak highly of D in his "No direction Home" docu.
Great album , Great movie just a pity about Joni Mitchell's attempted murder of Helpless! See you soon Zimmer. Man you have good musical taste Robert LOL
well done !  ;D you got the connection then !
Trust me - all of Don's posts are like the Da Vinci Code as well!!

Can't wait to meet up with you all! My appetite is truly whetted!
I'm not surprised you've only got 19 days left
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2009, 06:34:58 AM »
I have a great CD of a Greek band live concert, passed to me by a guy from Rhodes, containing a great Greek version of "All along the Watchtower" One of my happiest Greek music memories was listening to band up in the mountains play Springsteens "Dancin' in the dark" and Pet Shop Boys " run the world",dark night lots of wine ...
I can see us talking music, music, music and yet more music. Listened to Wolfgangs vault last night. A great concert by the Staples Singers from 18/04/1968. Tracks include knock out version of the Stills classic - For What It's Worth. Great version of Stand By Me and wait for it.... A Hard Rains A Gonna Fall!!!
Yeah they are in The Band film "last waltz" playing a great version of The Weight, they speak highly of D in his "No direction Home" docu.
Great album , Great movie just a pity about Joni Mitchell's attempted murder of Helpless! See you soon Zimmer. Man you have good musical taste Robert LOL

26 days left for me!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2009, 10:07:40 AM »

26 days left for me!!

25 when you posted a reply to this Tony !!!!!!!!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2009, 07:10:27 PM »

26 days left for me!!

Yes indeed!! - Tired today - last night shift for a while now,
But I have to get up tomorrow at 06:00 when I have been going to bed each day, when back from night shift!
3 day training re-licensing refresher course - I will be nodding off!!

don

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2009, 07:29:23 PM »

26 days left for me!!

But I have to get up tomorrow at 06:00 when I have been going to bed each day, when back from night shift!

Just got go ahead for 3 weeks off. So that will be a credit crunching 3 weeks in San Stef! Will Tony survive being in that little resort for 2 whole weeks at the same time as me?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2009, 07:37:53 PM »

26 days left for me!!

Just got go ahead for 3 weeks off. So that will be a credit crunching 3 weeks in San Stef! Will Tony survive being in that little resort for 2 whole weeks at the same time as me?
Or vice-versa!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2009, 12:13:19 AM »

26 days left for me!!

Or vice-versa!! LOL
Who shall we all feel sorry for the most- now let me think about it for a while!!!!  ;)

don

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2009, 02:21:42 AM »

26 days left for me!!

Or vice-versa!! LOL
Who shall we all feel sorry for the most- now let me think about it for a while!!!!  ;)
SANDRA as normal !!! :-\

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2009, 10:15:17 AM »

26 days left for me!!

Or vice-versa!! LOL
SANDRA as normal !!! :-\

Yes  - poor Sandra and also poor Linda as well.

don

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2009, 12:39:48 AM »
Tony and I say Poor Jules........... We'll be there and you won't Nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh!! Ok you go later but as the great Arnie said "I'll be back!!"

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2009, 02:54:40 AM »
Tony and I say Poor Jules........... We'll be there and you won't Nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh!! Ok you go later but as the great Arnie said "I'll be back!!"
I'll drink to that Don - and Jules had better behave - or we can have a word on "OUR" holiday, and have her exiled to Sidari!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2009, 09:57:22 AM »
I'll drink to that Don - and Jules had better behave - or we can have a word on "OUR" holiday, and have her exiled to Sidari!! LOL
That's ok. I have arranged for you to go to Kavos if you misbehave ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2009, 08:28:09 PM »
That's ok. I have arranged for you to go to Kavos if you misbehave ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P
Too late Jules - Don and I have been banned from Kavos - they said we were too rowdy for them!!

don

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2009, 10:36:48 PM »
Too late Jules - Don and I have been banned from Kavos - they said we were too rowdy for them!!
I'll drink to that................ Roll on the real thing Tony?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2009, 03:31:05 AM »
I'll drink to that................ Roll on the real thing Tony?
Absloutely!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni