Author Topic: still looking  (Read 9454 times)

Offline lisak123

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
still looking
« on: June 12, 2009, 09:09:37 PM »
hi everyone lisa here,been back home 3 weeks now and struggling to get a decent deal to go back,ave decided on the dates the 14th to the 28th sep,so if anyone can point me in the right direction,all the tour operators seem to be putting there prices up by the day,ave just emailed sunset apartments for a price,the one at the bottom of the hill,we were at the top and round the bend when we stayed,would be greatful for any help,thanks,that hills a killer lol

don

Re: still looking
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 11:04:44 PM »
It all depends where you live............. We have booked Easyjet for September out of Manchester. We booked Little prince privately. For mid July we have added a week of apartment only through Thomson at the Barras for £120........... A week later is £46 dearer. Check it out!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 11:07:16 AM »
hi everyone lisa here,been back home 3 weeks now and struggling to get a decent deal to go back,ave decided on the dates the 14th to the 28th sep,so if anyone can point me in the right direction,all the tour operators seem to be putting there prices up by the day,ave just emailed sunset apartments for a price,the one at the bottom of the hill,we were at the top and round the bend when we stayed,would be greatful for any help,thanks,that hills a killer lol
Yes have a scout around the earlier posts, there have been several discussions under different sections, about places to stay and prices.
Check the best deals via Portland, Directline and thompsons, look out for extra discount weekends and find a cheap deal!
If not (not much value at present), check EasyJet prices and if under £160 for the return, then you can do a real value holiday by booking an Apartment via Noula (San Stefanos Travel), Maria & Pele, Leonidas Apts,
Christina or Fedra Mare Apts (via Dimitris & Christina at Manthos taverna), privately via Barras or Little Prince, plus many other options.
These are all discussed with contact details in other posts, however, if you can secure flights,
(they generally prefer to rent out on Mondays {first} & Fridays), than just ask for which ever Apts' you like the sound of,
and we (one of us), will give you contact details so you can get fixed up.
All the ones I gave should be hill-free, stick with Theodosia and Theodora with Noula as on the flat,
also Perros and Nafsika Hotels are doing deals as well on Half Board basis.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 01:44:08 PM »
Just priced a week in august for my brother.............. £275 each by building own. Transfers not included. 

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 01:57:30 PM »
Just priced a week in august for my brother.............. £275 each by building own. Transfers not included. 
Thats good!! what are the details?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 05:21:17 PM »
Just found Olga for £359 per person for 2 weeks plus any bits of add ons. That was flying from Manchester Airport.
Perros Hotel is €375 per person for 2 weeks but you need your own flight . I think the price includes transfer.
Theodora with SS Travel €275 per week for the rooms.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 07:44:57 PM »
Thats good!! what are the details?
Stamatis via Thomson & Easyjet.

Offline lisak123

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 09:18:17 PM »
what does everybody think about this one,2 weeks at sunset apartments at the bottom of the hill 360,flights from newcastle 400 and taxi to and from airport 100

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 10:27:32 PM »
what does everybody think about this one,2 weeks at sunset apartments at the bottom of the hill 360,flights from newcastle 400 and taxi to and from airport 100
I thought they collected you from the airport if you booked Sunset?
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 10:47:38 PM »
Stopped doing that last year.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »
That's a shame - that would have been a good saving.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 11:02:03 AM »
That's a shame - that would have been a good saving.
Check it against Thompsons best deals otherwise fairly average total price, no chance of alternative cheaper flights??

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni