Author Topic: The coach route  (Read 6253 times)

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
The coach route
« on: June 03, 2009, 09:22:55 AM »
For those of us package people going by operator coach,does anyone know the route taken? that makes the journey over 1 1/2 hours long :o - I appreciate holidaymakers are dropped off at destinations

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: The coach route
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 10:09:27 AM »
Last year we dropped off first at a Golf Club near Corfu Town - can't remember its name. Then through various villages to Agios Georgios where a mini coach was waiting for people staying there. Then on to Arillas and finally to San Stefanos. Last year was a longer transfer than the year before as before they only went to Agios Georgios and then straight to San Stefanos.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 07:24:03 PM »
Last year we dropped off first at a Golf Club near Corfu Town - can't remember its name. Then through various villages to Agios Georgios where a mini coach was waiting for people staying there. Then on to Arillas and finally to San Stefanos. Last year was a longer transfer than the year before as before they only went to Agios Georgios and then straight to San Stefanos.

Yeah...but what was the route? presumably, from the way you describe it, inland rather than coastal?Over mountains and through valleys? names of villages?, I thought it might have been up east coast over to Achravi and Sidari and drop down

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 12:20:47 AM »
Definitely over mountains  but doesn't touch Sidari. I don' t really pay much attention to place names sorry. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 02:34:29 AM »
Never been too sober but think you go over the OOmpah LOOmpah pass! Does that help?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 04:02:06 AM »

Yeah...but what was the route? presumably, from the way you describe it, inland rather than coastal?Over mountains and through valleys? names of villages?, I thought it might have been up east coast over to Achravi and Sidari and drop down
check my previous posting, the map from the airport, it basically goes the coach route!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni