Author Topic: how many times have you been to san stefanos.?????  (Read 26412 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: how many times have you been to san stefanos.?????
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2009, 03:41:16 AM »
Mykonos was unbelievable to use a well known quote ironically "We were the only straights in the village" ............... Only been once!
Mykonos - Tried it once - didn't like it!! (was that the "?" sports activities)?
Amstel - tried it once - didn't like it!!
Bet you only have one child as well!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2009, 10:24:21 AM »
Sorry folks but - at this moment in time - my philosophy is, theres an awful lot of Greece out there,it hasnt all been taken over by discos and traffic,so not seeing it would be - for me - a terrefic opportunity lost "A hundred islands for a hundred holidays" [ well if I'm lucky maybe 25 ] so I cant see me going back somewhere more than twice...where else do I want to go?

Cephalonia
Naxos
Skiathos
Halkidiki
Lesvos
Samos
 Other non Greek

Sicilly

Sardinia
Corsica----and of course I have my retirement Aegean cruise in 011, hopefully
and as Auden said "The past  is a foreign country they do things differently there" and as Bob Dylan advised "Dont look Back"
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 10:38:34 AM by Zimmer »

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2009, 10:26:56 AM »
Sorry folks but - at this moment in time - my philosophy is, theres an awful lot of Greece out there,it hasnt all been taken over by discos and traffic,so not seeing it would be - for me - a terrefic opportunity lost "A hundred islands for a hundred holidays" [ well if I'm lucky maybe 25 ] so I cant see me going back somewhere more than twice...where else do I want to go?

Cephalonia
Naxos
Skiathos
Halkidiki
Lesvos
Samos
 Other non Greek

Sicilly

Sardinia
AAAhhhhh!! You cannot be serious!! We have another holiday as well - been to so many Greek Islands and resorts, other places world wide, problem is - not as enjoyable as S S!!

Well thats great but - are you being serious:) ?the problem is, perhaps, we're not all as fortunate as you , maybe once a year is as good as we can get? or can afford, in which case I prefer to be selective and not stick to the same thing, however loved and trusted it is, I havent seen those places and would like to do so ,if that means not going to SS then thats the way it is, why restrict mysylf?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 10:37:38 AM by Zimmer »

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2009, 01:27:35 AM »

Cephalonia
Naxos
Skiathos
Halkidiki
Lesvos
Samos
 Other non Greek

Sicilly

Sardinia
AAAhhhhh!! You cannot be serious!! We have another holiday as well - been to so many Greek Islands and resorts, other places world wide, problem is - not as enjoyable as S S!!

Well thats great but - are you being serious:) ?the problem is, perhaps, we're not all as fortunate as you , maybe once a year is as good as we can get? or can afford, in which case I prefer to be selective and not stick to the same thing, however loved and trusted it is, I havent seen those places and would like to do so ,if that means not going to SS then thats the way it is, why restrict mysylf?
No - Never restrict yourSYLF! LOL  - - - Jules Spell-flu has hit again folks!! LOL

don

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2009, 03:32:14 AM »
Everybody please send your Euros specifically €36.95 of them to Jules@ ripoff.suckerahead.con.uk for your version of the latest Spellcheck from MakroSoft........... Yu'd bee ay fool knot two!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2009, 03:51:26 AM »
Everybody please send your Euros specifically €36.95 of them to Jules@ ripoff.suckerahead.con.uk for your version of the latest Spellcheck from MakroSoft........... Yu'd bee ay fool knot two!
Just wait until you see her drawing package!! (no - not a dvd - it's a pencil)!!

don

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2009, 08:40:29 PM »

Cephalonia
Naxos
Skiathos
Halkidiki
Lesvos
Samos
 Other non Greek

Sicilly

Sardinia
and as Auden said "The past  is a foreign country they do things differently there" and as Bob Dylan advised "Dont look Back" Unless you are in Mykonos and then it's the safest thing to do LOL

don

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2009, 08:42:48 PM »

Cephalonia
Naxos
Skiathos
Halkidiki
Lesvos
Samos
 Other non Greek

Sicilly

Sardinia
and as Auden said "The past  is a foreign country they do things differently there" and as Bob Dylan advised "Dont look Back" Unless you are in Mykonos and then it's the safest thing to do LOL

Wasn't it Oasis who did Don't Look Back (In Anger)?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2009, 08:46:50 PM »

Cephalonia
Naxos
Skiathos
Halkidiki
Lesvos
Samos
 Other non Greek

Sicilly

Sardinia

It certainly was. More my era now.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2009, 08:58:46 PM »

Cephalonia
Naxos
Skiathos
Halkidiki
Lesvos
Samos
 Other non Greek

Sicilly

Sardinia

Though you'd have put Error LOL

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2009, 12:28:10 AM »

Cephalonia
Naxos
Skiathos
Halkidiki
Lesvos
Samos
 Other non Greek

Sicilly

Sardinia

Maybe - I was referring to the 1965 Pennebaker fly on the Wall of Dylans 65 tour

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2009, 01:01:20 AM »

Cephalonia
Naxos
Skiathos
Halkidiki
Lesvos
Samos
 Other non Greek

Sicilly

Sardinia

Lower case letter "t" not workinhg lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2009, 02:45:18 AM »

Cephalonia
Naxos
Skiathos
Halkidiki
Lesvos
Samos
 Other non Greek

Sicilly

Sardinia

WORKINHG ??????????????????????? WT?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2009, 07:49:30 AM »

Cephalonia
Naxos
Skiathos
Halkidiki
Lesvos
Samos
 Other non Greek

Sicilly

Sardinia

WORKINHG ??????????????????????? WT?

We believe you Jules - !! Yeah!! sure we do!! LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni