Author Topic: Weather  (Read 22116 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Weather
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2009, 03:47:25 AM »
26C here today. Got the old shorts and sockless sandals out. Why can't we have this more often.... There is though a down side........... Just struggle to hold in the laughter at some of the worst sites in town! 
Some of the shorts I've seen about are enough to make you cringe lol!!!
I returned from walking the Dogs this afternoon, I was passed by a weird old guy wearing very high cut and very baggy towelling type material shorts, far too big for him, as he passed you could not help but notice that his "equipement" was visible from a side view! Not a pretty sight with lilly-white skin too boot.
(was that you Don).

Sounds like you were looking in a mirror to me lol! ;)

Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2009, 02:40:21 PM »
26C here today. Got the old shorts and sockless sandals out. Why can't we have this more often.... There is though a down side........... Just struggle to hold in the laughter at some of the worst sites in town! 
I returned from walking the Dogs this afternoon, I was passed by a weird old guy wearing very high cut and very baggy towelling type material shorts, far too big for him, as he passed you could not help but notice that his "equipement" was visible from a side view! Not a pretty sight with lilly-white skin too boot.
(was that you Don).
Your POOR  dogs.... You'd have to walk them close to a 375 mile round trip to see me!! Poor Linda if you taker her a walk in San Stef ... You'll be in Kavos before you know it!!!!

zoe

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2009, 07:57:27 PM »
if you go on accuweather. com you can get a 15 day forcast its looking good

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2009, 04:30:06 AM »
(was that you Don).
Your POOR  dogs.... You'd have to walk them close to a 375 mile round trip to see me!! Poor Linda if you taker her a walk in San Stef ... You'll be in Kavos before you know it!!!!
Never mind the Dogs - it's poor me these days!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni