Author Topic: wash rooms  (Read 40877 times)

Offline Gordonc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: wash rooms
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2009, 05:31:01 PM »
We used the local laundry twice when we were there with no probs, Dropped off in the morning, picked up in the afternoon with shirts etc all neatly folded.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2009, 02:26:21 AM »
We used the local laundry twice when we were there with no probs, Dropped off in the morning, picked up in the afternoon with shirts etc all neatly folded.
Is this the one near the WWW? and how much do they charge?
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2009, 11:34:16 AM »
Did they offer collect and deliver as well?
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2009, 01:57:05 AM »
Did they offer collect and deliver as well?
More like "Stand and Deliver" !! LOL

zoe

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2009, 07:20:10 PM »
just got laundry back droped in 9.30 told it would be done by 4.30 a large black bag washed and dried  3 shirts 1 top and 2 prs chinos ironed 16 euros very good as well the place is spotless you can have just a wash for 7 or wash and dry for 10 and 75cents per item iron

don

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2009, 08:49:33 PM »
Hope you having a good one ZOE. Glad you're not forgetting your mates! ENJOY!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2009, 10:16:16 PM »
Thanks for that Zoe. Hope your having a good time. You deserve to after all the stick the guys have given you lol!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2009, 11:32:15 AM »
just got laundry back droped in 9.30 told it would be done by 4.30 a large black bag washed and dried  3 shirts 1 top and 2 prs chinos ironed 16 euros very good as well the place is spotless you can have just a wash for 7 or wash and dry for 10 and 75cents per item iron
Zoe - so when you have a "Wash", - - -  I take it they wash you, with a pressure washer I expect,
as it does right in all the nooks and crannies!!
But they also dry you as well, for €3 more, - can I assume that it's Leon doing all the rubbing down with a soft white towel!!
Now that's what you call service!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2009, 11:36:02 AM »
Zoe - so when you have a "Wash", - - -  I take it they wash you, with a pressure washer I expect,
But they also dry you as well, for €3 more, - can I assume that it's Leon doing all the rubbing down with a soft white towel!!
For your theory Tony I would hate to think what they are ironing lol!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2009, 11:45:20 AM »
They "Iron" out the wrinkly bits - LOL!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2009, 11:50:32 AM »
To have your wrinkly bits ironed it would cost the proverbial arm and a leg lol!!! ;)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2009, 12:02:08 PM »
To have your wrinkly bits ironed it would cost the proverbial arm and a leg lol!!! ;)
€7 to Iron out the Tum, €8 to lose the "dinner-lady" bat-wing arms!, and then they pull your leg free of charge!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2009, 12:03:48 PM »
€7 to Iron out the Tum, €8 to lose the "dinner-lady" bat-wing arms!, and then they pull your leg free of charge!!
Then you would be ready for the Beach lol!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2009, 12:07:58 PM »
Yes indeed - walking up the beach on tip-toe - - - tummy held in - - - all the muscles in your body taught!
Then you see the real golden girls on the nudie beach - dragging their bits along the sand!!
You think - "why did I bother" LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2009, 12:18:17 PM »
Yes indeed - walking up the beach on tip-toe - - - tummy held in - - - all the muscles in your body taught!
Then you see the real golden girls on the nudie beach - dragging their bits along the sand!!
You think - "why did I bother" LOL
That's because we are to busy laughing at all the would be Charles Atlas posers.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni