Author Topic: wash rooms  (Read 40905 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: wash rooms
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2009, 02:22:42 AM »
don't know if they were joking but i was told that the launderette mentioned has tendancy to mix colours and "mislay" ladies underwear !!!

mmmmm strange !!! chance it if you will.......and no Tony its not Don working there !!!!! LOL

Sarah H
I bet they've been storing the ladies undies ready for when Tony arrives to stop him Knicking any on the wash lines lol!!! ;)
Cheeky - those days are gone now!!!
I did check my collection and found a pair of Sues the other day though!!
No these days I buy on the internet - have a sniff and double my money selling them to "Dangerous Don"!!
(I usually get one of the dogs to pee on them first!!) LOL
Thats alright Don is on Ebay and I beleive he does a nice Line in undies for pervy old men in the South!!!! ;)
Jules - the rule is - " i before e except after c" as in I believe not I beleive!! no wonder you speak funny!! LOL
Not as funny as you southerners who have Rs where they don't belong lol!!!

And they talk out of them too!! While Scotsmen roll theirs! So Tony being a southerner with good Scots blood in him walks and talks in a very strange way! Just watch out if he gets up to mingle! That could have dire consequences. LOL
Ah! the Harsh Northern Haridan strike again
East Midlands to be precise me duck lol!!!
Everything north of Watford is North to me!! LOL!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2009, 03:53:48 AM »
don't know if they were joking but i was told that the launderette mentioned has tendancy to mix colours and "mislay" ladies underwear !!!

mmmmm strange !!! chance it if you will.......and no Tony its not Don working there !!!!! LOL

Sarah H
I bet they've been storing the ladies undies ready for when Tony arrives to stop him Knicking any on the wash lines lol!!! ;)
No these days I buy on the internet - have a sniff and double my money selling them to "Dangerous Don"!!
Thats alright Don is on Ebay and I beleive he does a nice Line in undies for pervy old men in the South!!!! ;)
Jules - the rule is - " i before e except after c" as in I believe not I beleive!! no wonder you speak funny!! LOL

And they talk out of them too!! While Scotsmen roll theirs! So Tony being a southerner with good Scots blood in him walks and talks in a very strange way! Just watch out if he gets up to mingle! That could have dire consequences. LOL
So all Londoners seem to think lol!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 04:04:03 AM »

Sarah H

I am not really a Londoner, I am a Middlesex Man (no comments), or West Outer - Greater London as they are now trying to call it!
We people from Middlesex, wont allow this and always include it in the address!
I don't have a cockney accent either!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 09:49:30 AM »

Sarah H

I am not really a Londoner, I am a Middlesex Man (no comments), or West Outer - Greater London as they are now trying to call it!
What accent have you got then - is it plum in mouth lol!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2009, 06:27:00 PM »

Sarah H

No way - just normal home counties - without the "Gor-Blimey Mate and no dropped "h's" - - LOL
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 06:29:20 PM by tonyco1 »

don

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009, 11:05:02 PM »

Sarah H

No way - just normal home counties - without the "Gor-Blimey Mate and no dropped "h's" - - LOL

Do you say SOMETHING or SUMFINK?
Do you have a THREE piece suite or a FREE piece suite?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 12:20:03 AM »

Sarah H

I was also thinking of barth(bath) parth(path) etc !!!

don

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 02:12:29 AM »

Sarah H

Isn't "BARTH" the sound of someone being sick?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009, 04:33:13 AM »

Sarah H

Yes me - because of you lot!!!

don

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 11:33:00 PM »

Sarah H

Just to cheer you up......................It looks like we could be there for the whole of your fortnight....Bet you're excited now! Gor Blimey Guv!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2009, 04:18:46 AM »

Sarah H

Just to cheer you up......................It looks like we could be there for the whole of your fortnight....Bet you're excited now! Gor Blimey Guv!
Aye-uuup!! that gives me two weeks to get a beer out of you then!!

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2009, 12:05:09 AM »
if his reputation is accurate ..... it may take you slightly longer.....

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2009, 12:36:50 AM »

Sarah H

Note the term is singular as well - good luck Tony.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2009, 04:52:06 AM »

Sarah H

I will survive and conquer the Beer-"fest"!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2009, 09:47:33 AM »

Sarah H

I will survive and conquer the Beer-"fest"!!
If you do let us know what your secret was!!!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni