Author Topic: This site  (Read 19754 times)

don

Re: This site
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 02:32:43 AM »
I don't do shifts and only work part-time.

But don't sleep too well, so often come on here for a catch up on the gossip.

Also you are more likely to be able to get a word in as Don will be tucked up in his bed next to Sandra!!!!
Yes - Sandra refuses to lift him out of bed during the night - bed pan or wet sheets is Dons only choice!

Just had word from Noula.............. The block and tackle is nearly fitted at THEODOSIA for lifting Tony In and out of bed and on and off the LOO..... She also says his bus pass is garbage in Greece!
Has she got a motorised Zimmer frame for him as well.  ;) :D
Well we do know ZIMMER will be there at the same time as Tony! Now that is worrying a computer literate Zimmer Frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 05:32:40 AM »

Also you are more likely to be able to get a word in as Don will be tucked up in his bed next to Sandra!!!!
Yes - Sandra refuses to lift him out of bed during the night - bed pan or wet sheets is Dons only choice!

Just had word from Noula.............. The block and tackle is nearly fitted at THEODOSIA for lifting Tony In and out of bed and on and off the LOO..... She also says his bus pass is garbage in Greece!
Really, so Freedom Pass translates to Garbage -  - Hmmmmm! - no way - your'e talking Rubbish!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 09:48:21 AM »

Really, so Freedom Pass translates to Garbage -  - Hmmmmm! - no way - your'e talking Rubbish!! LOL
Do talking rubbish - never in a million years !! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 11:30:53 PM »

Can we all try to DO TALKING RUBBISH?""

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2009, 12:13:05 AM »

Been watching my spelling more recently knowing that you or Tony would pick up on it and lo and behold I miss the n off your name. What a twit I am.lol!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2009, 02:08:26 AM »

Been watching my spelling more recently knowing that you or Tony would pick up on it and lo and behold I miss the n off your name. What a twit I am.lol!! ;)
You're nothing like Tony or Chris !!!

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2009, 02:12:54 AM »
im of too san steph as well cant wait too spend dons pounds

still working hard then don

chris
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 02:18:53 AM by CHRIS NO 2 »

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2009, 08:08:34 AM »

Good job you didn't spell TW_T wrong!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2009, 09:30:12 AM »

I was extra careful with that one lol!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2009, 04:39:07 AM »

I was extra careful with that one lol!!!!
I do bel-IE-ve you are!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni