Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Romanza advice please

(1/4) > >>

julie49:
We are off to Romanza in a couple of weeks, I have a couple of questions.  We usually do SC so not sure what to expect on B&B. Were the towels ok or do we need to take some? Does the linen etc get changed often.  Do they provide toileteries and loo roll?  I know there is a fridge but what about glasses/mugs etc?  Will the restaurant on site accept credit cards?  As we arrive late 10.30 pm at least, will we be able to get anything to eat?  Thanks

Zimmer:
I doubt if the facilities for a B&B Apartment would be any different to a S/C one, besides your board will make no difference to the rooms or services. I would expect the Tavernas to be open way past 10.30, most Greeks dont have their evening meal until 10.00  ;)

stressed0506:
at 10.30  san stef is just waking up for the second shift of the evening. There wil be plenty of places to eat. enjoy!!

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: julie49 on May 25, 2009, 12:54:07 PM ---We are off to Romanza in a couple of weeks, I have a couple of questions.  We usually do SC so not sure what to expect on B&B. Were the towels ok or do we need to take some? Does the linen etc get changed often.  Do they provide toileteries and loo roll?  I know there is a fridge but what about glasses/mugs etc?  Will the restaurant on site accept credit cards?  As we arrive late 10.30 pm at least, will we be able to get anything to eat?  Thanks

--- End quote ---
Room Towels ok - take beach & pool towels!
Sheets / Towels changed twice a week usually in Corfu.
Take your own toileteries and buy loo paper when the roll runs out - but check there first before you buy a new roll.
Usually supply plates, glasses, knives and forks spoons etc. Cups/mugs and all basic equipment.
Most places accept cards, but check first, best to take cash as no possible charges!!
is that 10.30 pm in resort, allow a good 1hr 30mins - to -2 hours from landing to resort!
Not everywhere will continue to cook after 11.00 - 11.30pm, but someone usually will!!

zoe:
we drove passed romanzas i had forgoten how far up the hill it  is my advice for anyone going to stay there  is behind thomas bay hotel is a donkey see if you can hire it for your holiday it will save your feet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version