Author Topic: reporting back  (Read 89277 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: reporting back
« Reply #135 on: June 27, 2009, 01:14:53 AM »
Hi all, back after a 10 hour delay at Corfu Airport. Also taken a long time to catch up with the site. Too tired to drive on arrival at EMA so had a sleep for a while. Then work last night. Don't know what happened to the ones coming on holiday as we heard the plane didn't leave EMA so worse for them. Once they realised how long the delay was going to be we were bussed out to The Corfu Palace Hotel (5 star) and given a meal and refreshments. So a big hand for TC for that instead of being left at the Airport. It's the first major delay I've had going to Corfu so I've been lucky I guess. On a brighter note we arrived 25 minutes early and only waited 10 minutes for my case.
 most updates seem to have been covered. No problem getting to the beach through Athina. Yiannis doing lamb on the spit at the new place on Saturdays. If in 3Ws say hello to the barmaid, the lovely Harriet, from me and you will be doing us a big favour.  
We promise to do that Hendrix!!
How lovely? Sorry very fussy!!!
Very lovely and she provides you with beer. Cheers! Wish I could say hello in person.
Don, I'm hoping it was a typo when you wrote......On a serious NOT had a good time and roll on Friday.
What - Hendrix?
"A serious NOT" - go on admit it - you have been infected with the Jules TYPO-DEMIC!!
Back to the Lady - we will pass by and send your love!!
Tony I have been watching your spelling of late - worse than mine of late lol!!
That just proves that the standard of your spelling is slipping rapidly Jules!!!
Mines not slipping at all - just everyone else has got worse
BUT - - -that is your influence!! - - -Mistress Spell-meister!!

I am so glad that I influence !! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: reporting back
« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2009, 02:23:47 AM »
Hi all, back after a 10 hour delay at Corfu Airport. Also taken a long time to catch up with the site. Too tired to drive on arrival at EMA so had a sleep for a while. Then work last night. Don't know what happened to the ones coming on holiday as we heard the plane didn't leave EMA so worse for them. Once they realised how long the delay was going to be we were bussed out to The Corfu Palace Hotel (5 star) and given a meal and refreshments. So a big hand for TC for that instead of being left at the Airport. It's the first major delay I've had going to Corfu so I've been lucky I guess. On a brighter note we arrived 25 minutes early and only waited 10 minutes for my case.
 most updates seem to have been covered. No problem getting to the beach through Athina. Yiannis doing lamb on the spit at the new place on Saturdays. If in 3Ws say hello to the barmaid, the lovely Harriet, from me and you will be doing us a big favour.  
We promise to do that Hendrix!!
How lovely? Sorry very fussy!!!
Very lovely and she provides you with beer. Cheers! Wish I could say hello in person.
Don, I'm hoping it was a typo when you wrote......On a serious NOT had a good time and roll on Friday.
What - Hendrix?
"A serious NOT" - go on admit it - you have been infected with the Jules TYPO-DEMIC!!
Back to the Lady - we will pass by and send your love!!
Tony I have been watching your spelling of late - worse than mine of late lol!!
That just proves that the standard of your spelling is slipping rapidly Jules!!!
Mines not slipping at all - just everyone else has got worse
BUT - - -that is your influence!! - - -Mistress Spell-meister!!

I am so glad that I influence !! ;)
Kind'a hard to ignore it!!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni