Author Topic: Condor Bar  (Read 9369 times)

Offline norvic2

• View Profile
Condor Bar
« on: May 24, 2009, 09:09:01 AM »
If anyone has the internet address  of the Condor, would you be so kind as to forward it to us?
Thanking you in advance,
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 12:28:20 PM by norvic2 »

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Condor Bar
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 12:57:20 PM »
Last time I looked the website wasn't running.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 07:51:53 PM »
Can't find a current website but her is a website that contains some info including phone numbers. :)

http://www.corfunet.com/agstefanos/entertainment.php

Sorry forgot to welcome you to the forums before. Hope you find it as good a site as us regulars on here. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 08:13:23 PM »
Might be a good idea to remove your email Norvic (spam magnet) and ask for PMs!!
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 02:55:51 AM »
Can't find a current website but her is a website that contains some info including phone numbers. :)

Sorry forgot to welcome you to the forums before. Hope you find it as good a site as us regulars on here. :)
I don't think it's working any more - Stefanos is not much of a WWW fan, and can't maintain it himself.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 02:58:34 AM »

I don't think it's working any more - Stefanos is not much of a WWW fan, and can't maintain it himself.
So STEFANOS doesn't like choreographed wrestling I understand that. But as to maintaining IT himself - Is that an age related thing? I know you are of a certain (well older than me} age so you should know!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 03:01:19 AM by don »

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 04:52:56 AM »

So STEFANOS doesn't like choreographed wrestling I understand that. But as to maintaining IT himself - Is that an age related thing? I know you are of a certain (well older than me} age so you should know!
Age is just a number - I used to have my own I T Business, building, selling and repairing PC's, until the last recession got me,
and I have never lost my love of I T or tecnology!!
It was my generation that invented PC's and pushed the frontiers forward - and still are.
So do not judge others by yourself young man - (young whippersnapper)!!
Us really old people - (you know  - a few days older then you), can still kick butt in the land of the future!!
Just bought a new Netbook and won't be happy until I have tuned it and it is fully loaded!!
I also have a Blackberry as a phone - great bit of kit - so how's your techno-skills then!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni