Author Topic: help for mp3 player  (Read 27123 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: help for mp3 player
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2009, 05:22:23 AM »
we are doing it on the laptop just to get it done and will then sort it out for the computer
Thank Microsoft as usual - Windows 7 is next for the treatment!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

zoe

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 03:34:22 PM »
its working i had to phone philips as i was a second away from throwing it in the bin glad i didnt as all i needed to do was go on the computer  on the media player go on tools then optins and un tick a box the man on the phone told me it is the thing most people phone about youwould think they would put it in the booklet you get

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2009, 06:14:19 PM »
its working i had to phone philips as i was a second away from throwing it in the bin glad i didnt as all i needed to do was go on the computer  on the media player go on tools then optins and un tick a box the man on the phone told me it is the thing most people phone about youwould think they would put it in the booklet you get
Ok - interesting - what was the box - for reference?

zoe

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2009, 07:01:50 PM »
hi it was the copy protect music button philips even phoned back to see if i had got on ok if they had only known the names i had called them this weekend trying to sort it out

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009, 07:31:45 PM »
Ah yes - forgot that one!! Happened to me a few years back and I found the answer in a forum!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 12:29:32 AM »
hi it was the copy protect music button philips even phoned back to see if i had got on ok if they had only known the names i had called them this weekend trying to sort it out
Alls well that ends well. How much have you managed to put on there now?
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

zoe

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 01:18:49 AM »
at the last count 30 cds as mine is full i put a few on it for me so when roy hears barry manilow you will hear him moan back in england

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 01:43:46 AM »
at the last count 30 cds as mine is full i put a few on it for me so when roy hears barry manilow you will hear him moan back in england
Love to see his face when that happens !!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 04:49:39 AM »
I have nearly 5000 tracks now on my Ipod Classic, plus some films and music vids!
Must find time to add some more!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 10:04:25 AM »
I have nearly 5000 tracks now on my Ipod Classic, plus some films and music vids!
They are a brilliant invention. When you think years ago you used to have to take a cd or even tape player and the cds and tapes as well.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 06:45:12 PM »
They are a brilliant invention. When you think years ago you used to have to take a cd or even tape player and the cds and tapes as well.
Half the weight in a case was the CD or boombox, and all the CD's - LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2009, 12:43:54 AM »
How times have changed when you think back to all the things you did take and never even used as well. With the weight restrictions we have now which are sometimes srictly followed you wouldn't be able to take the old cd players and cds.

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2009, 01:41:22 AM »
 Flying with thomas cook so only have 15 kilos allowance,Travel much lighter these days. Borrow an electric blanket from Nicos now instead of taking my own! LOL!!
CorfuCol

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2009, 04:23:11 AM »
How times have changed when you think back to all the things you did take and never even used as well. With the weight restrictions we have now which are sometimes srictly followed you wouldn't be able to take the old cd players and cds.
What a joke Thomas Cooks luggage allowance is - 15Kg. They then sting you at the airport (especially the return airport), for Loads-a-money if your'e a little over. I try to avoid flying with any of the 15Kg airlines.

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2009, 09:23:40 AM »

I'd say it was more a case of finding time to listen lol

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni