Author Topic: An extra single person - last minute! Expensive!!  (Read 6845 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
An extra single person - last minute! Expensive!!
« on: May 21, 2009, 01:47:28 AM »
My Niece, saw my San Stef piccy's on facebook and decided she wanted to go again!
Enquiries are taking place for accommodation, but generally you have to pay for a twin apartment.
She wants a week away, to go out sometime on the day we travel, and to return with her parents who will already be there,
on a Thompsons Holiday!
Flights are all pricey now on the dates plus there's the transfer to cost in.
Did you know that if you get a Thompsons flight, they will offer a free transfer, but only to Sidari!
Then you can hop in a Taxi to San Stef!!
Seems strange if they have clients going to San Stef anyway!!

Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: An extra single person - last minute! Expensive!!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 09:45:06 AM »
My Niece, saw my San Stef piccy's on facebook and decided she wanted to go again!
Enquiries are taking place for accommodation, but generally you have to pay for a twin apartment.
She wants a week away, to go out sometime on the day we travel, and to return with her parents who will already be there,
on a Thompsons Holiday!
Flights are all pricey now on the dates plus there's the transfer to cost in.
Did you know that if you get a Thompsons flight, they will offer a free transfer, but only to Sidari!
Then you can hop in a Taxi to San Stef!!
Seems strange if they have clients going to San Stef anyway!!

Hope you find somewhere for her to stay Tony. :) And there is sometimes nothing stranger than tour operators lol!!!! ;)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 09:46:40 AM by JULES T »
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 10:00:10 AM »
I assume you have Noula on the case for your niece Tony. She will help as much as possible as you know. Other than that have you tried anyone like Glen who may know of somewhere.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 04:21:17 PM by JULES T »
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Holistica

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 11:41:50 AM »
 :-\ Mmmmm ...... When is your niece flying out ?? And how many nights is she staying for?

Single supplement is expensive - best to avoid  - if thats at all possible.

I know of accommodation here and there, but difficult to say a price or anything on availability until I know the dates.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 12:39:48 AM »
Here is a link for Maria nd Pelis

http://www.peli-maria.gr/en

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 04:51:47 AM »
Thompsons wanted nearly £600 for the Thomas Bay, not much less for the Barras (1st week July),
So its a flight and probably €220 for an Apt with us lot, also offered an Apt with Theo (Nikos & Heather) at €30 per night,
but that is still €210 and a hill to walk up, so I have provisionally booked Theodosia for her!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 09:23:39 AM »
Thompsons wanted nearly £600 for the Thomas Bay, not much less for the Barras (1st week July),
So its a flight and probably €220 for an Apt with us lot, also offered an Apt with Theo (Nikos & Heather) at €30 per night,
but that is still €210 and a hill to walk up, so I have provisionally booked Theodosia for her!
Sounds ok for her. At least she'll be close by to you.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 04:18:14 AM »
Sounds ok for her. At least she'll be close by to you.
Now reserved and booked her into the theodosia, she will come out on a Thompson flight so she can travel back with Mum and Dad.
Only downside is they had to pay for a transfer and only to Sidari - Taxi from there!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni