Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Are any venues still not open

(1/3) > >>

tonyco1:
Anything still to open up?
Hows the Kantina Snacks and water sports on the beach? Last year they didn't start until June.
Any venues still closed.
I spoke to Sally in the San Stef Travel today, she tells me that the other travel  shop by the beach is to remain closed,
and that Irena, Nikos's {& Heather} sister is back working in the Thomas Bay Hotel.
Is the Condor putting on any evening entertainers this year?

zoe:
only dons wallet  ;)

don:
Read very carefully.................. I know I have posted this many many times..................... after consulting my Barrister (brother) he says it is a crime to keep suggesting I have a wallet......... I am fed up of this deliberate defamation..................... I DO NOT OWN A WALLET..... Sandra won't let me have one. She says that as I never have money a wallet would be just as much a deception as someone wearing a padded bra!!!

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on May 21, 2009, 11:19:04 PM ---Read very carefully.................. I know I have posted this many many times..................... after consulting my Barrister (brother) he says it is a crime to keep suggesting I have a wallet......... I am fed up of this deliberate defamation..................... I DO NOT OWN A WALLET..... Sandra won't let me have one. She says that as I never have money a wallet would be just as much a deception as someone wearing a padded bra!!!

--- End quote ---
Don - are you trying to say that Sandra has her bra padded out with your money?
What a fun way to get out a tenner!! LOL

swedebasher:
Condor had an, erm, International Artiste on last week, some he-she alleged entertainer. Ho hum, to each his own ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version