Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Any news of current costs?

(1/3) > >>

Zimmer:
Now I dont know how accurate this is or if it's someone winding me up but a girl I work with has just returned from an all inclusive in Aghios Gordios(?) and when she and her husband went out the going rate for a fresh orange juice was 6e 95! [ about £6!! } two medium beers and a coffee 14 and a meal for two e50...any thoughts or reality anyone?

deemac:
Well, I have not seen anything near that anywhere. It's not as though there is a 5 star hotel there (and I doubt if even they would). I am sure you are being wound up(remember I'm in San Stef). Rest easy!!!

Zimmer:

--- Quote from: deemac on May 20, 2009, 10:21:43 PM ---Well, I have not seen anything near that anywhere. It's not as though there is a 5 star hotel there (and I doubt if even they would). I am sure you are being wound up(remember I'm in San Stef). Rest easy!!!

--- End quote ---
thanks Dee - she's known to exagerrate but I wanted confirmation

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: Zimmer on May 20, 2009, 10:40:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: deemac on May 20, 2009, 10:21:43 PM ---Well, I have not seen anything near that anywhere. It's not as though there is a 5 star hotel there (and I doubt if even they would). I am sure you are being wound up(remember I'm in San Stef). Rest easy!!!

--- End quote ---
thanks Dee - she's known to exagerrate but I wanted confirmation

--- End quote ---
San Stef is usually reasonable with prices, or no one might go back!!
that's why we love the place!!

Jules:
Never found anywhere to be over the top price wise. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version