Author Topic: Romanza Hill....(Romanza Hotel)....help  (Read 17328 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Romanza Hill....(Romanza Hotel)....help
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 07:57:53 PM »
Thanks for getting back so quickly,should we start going to the gym?we are really looking forward to our holidays in san stef,how far is the walk to the beach from The Romanza?how many bars nearby? are we near a supermarket or is that a taxi ride,not good at carrying heavy bottles! thanks jp
I think it all depends on how fit you are!
On my first visit to San Stefanos 27 years ago, I was able to jog or Stride up the worst hills carrying my Son on my shoulders,
These days downhill is fine and uphill is daunting!!
The walk into town is worth it and you may find a sympathetic restauranter who could give you a lift back up,
Or hire a quad bike for the week, just to do the hill!! Cheap and cheerful!
I think there are Taxi's in Arillas, who may help out, check with Noula is best!!
On my first visit to San Stefanos 27 years ago, I was able to jog or Stride up the worst hills carrying my Son on my shoulders,Looking forward to seeing you do that DOWN from the Romanza!

Those days may have gone, however, I have a grandson now who will expect that kind of thing - so I am lumbered it seems!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 10:55:23 PM »
Thanks for getting back so quickly,should we start going to the gym?we are really looking forward to our holidays in san stef,how far is the walk to the beach from The Romanza?how many bars nearby? are we near a supermarket or is that a taxi ride,not good at carrying heavy bottles! thanks jp
On my first visit to San Stefanos 27 years ago, I was able to jog or Stride up the worst hills carrying my Son on my shoulders,
The walk into town is worth it and you may find a sympathetic restauranter who could give you a lift back up,
I think there are Taxi's in Arillas, who may help out, check with Noula is best!!
On my first visit to San Stefanos 27 years ago, I was able to jog or Stride up the worst hills carrying my Son on my shoulders,Looking forward to seeing you do that DOWN from the Romanza!

Those days may have gone, however, I have a grandson now who will expect that kind of thing - so I am lumbered it seems!!

Could be Linda's turn....................Women's lib and all that!!!    They want it! .... They've got it!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 12:15:28 AM »

Could be Linda's turn....................Women's lib and all that!!!    They want it! .... They've got it!!
But Grandads are probably the best at giving shoulder rides  lol!!!!!!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 12:50:11 AM »

While the Granny's crack the whip!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 01:27:43 AM »

If the cap fits  lol!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 01:34:19 AM »

If the cap fits  lol!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Ever tried wearing a cap and carrying a 3 year old on your shoulders as well!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni