Author Topic: Panorama restaurant in Peroulades  (Read 19859 times)

Offline shelly

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Panorama restaurant in Peroulades
« on: May 15, 2009, 01:05:00 PM »
I have been to SS 7 times now and have only just read on the internet about this restaurant and village. We are travelling on the 8th June for 3 weeks and will be hiring a car for a few days. Has anyone been?, would be really interested to know what the food is like.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Panorama restaurant in Peroulades
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 04:47:16 PM »
I have been to SS 7 times now and have only just read on the internet about this restaurant and village. We are travelling on the 8th June for 3 weeks and will be hiring a car for a few days. Has anyone been?, would be really interested to know what the food is like.
Welcome to the forums.Whereabouts are you staying?
Have you got a website. If not I have got one somehwere for you.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 08:46:40 PM »
This a more up to date link than the one I did have. I hope its the right place as I know it is known by a few different names.

http://www.panoramarest.gr/location.html
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline shelly

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 01:42:21 AM »
Thanks Jules thats the site i have seen. Just wondered its worth a visit.
We are staying for the 2nd year at Angelo's apts which is owned by Angelo at Waves. Saw them brand new in 2007 while we were staying at the Dimitries apts and booked them before leaving for June 2008
Was very impressed, just hope they have been well looked after as the season progressed.
Used to stay at the Rose Gardens but since trying 3 weeks holiday in 2007, 2 weeks just doesnt seem enough anymore.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 02:05:39 AM »
We are staying for the 2nd year at Angelo's apts which is owned by Angelo at Waves. Saw them brand new in 2007 while we were staying at the Dimitries apts and booked them before leaving for June 2008
Was very impressed, just hope they have been well looked after as the season progressed.
Used to stay at the Rose Gardens but since trying 3 weeks holiday in 2007, 2 weeks just doesnt seem enough anymore.
This is the place we went to with Sue and John. It was very windy and might I say it cold as well. I think we were probably just unlucky. The views and the sunsets are good though.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 08:07:29 PM »
Is the beach called Logos Beach?  :)

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 11:11:31 AM »
I'm staying at RG - would be grateful for your views
Thanks ;)

Offline shelly

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 11:30:08 PM »
I'm sure you wont be disappointed in the RG. We have stayed there 4 times. Accomodation is spacious and very clean. Pool is gorgeous and gardens are very well maintained. Lunchtime snacks are good and Kiki and her family are so welcoming too. looking forward to spending a day or 2 up there in the next few weeks. Only 3 weeks tomorrow and counting.

Offline shelly

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 11:34:53 PM »
Yes thats the beach  .. how far is it away and is the beach as nice as SS?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 12:03:58 AM »
Not sure how far but we went in the evening so didn't actually go on the beach. On the older website I used to look at it did mention pebbles.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 03:26:26 AM »
The beach is nowhere as nice - but sandy more narrow and OK, with a few rocky bits -
we tried the restaurant a few years ago and it was quite good - nice people!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2009, 02:41:13 AM »
As Jules says John & I went with them to the Panorama, and we went again last year. Not as cold as our first visit the previous year. Food was good but we have had better in San Stef. and other parts of the island.  Can get very busy at sunset time.  Just remember to take a cardigan or jumper with you as you may need one.
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline shelly

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2009, 12:47:55 PM »
Thanks for the advice. Will only go if its a warm evening. Dont think we will bother with the beach. Always enjoy the restaurants in SS but its also good to go somewhere new at least once every holiday. Can anyone recommend any good restaurants out of the resort (anywhere along in the north of the island) would be great.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 08:10:16 PM »
Thanks for the advice. Will only go if its a warm evening. Dont think we will bother with the beach. Always enjoy the restaurants in SS but its also good to go somewhere new at least once every holiday. Can anyone recommend any good restaurants out of the resort (anywhere along in the north of the island) would be great.
Theres a couple of good restaurants slightly inland if you have a car - always new foodie places to explore!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline shelly

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 11:31:40 PM »
Thanks for that, we will look out for them, Definately going to hire a car for a few days, i enjoy driving now as long as its not in Corfu town. Used to close my eyes when going through Avilotes. But this year we want to stop off and have a coffee at Llias.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni