Author Topic: Panorama restaurant in Peroulades  (Read 19824 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Panorama restaurant in Peroulades
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 01:29:23 AM »
Thanks for that, we will look out for them, Definately going to hire a car for a few days, i enjoy driving now as long as its not in Corfu town. Used to close my eyes when going through Avilotes. But this year we want to stop off and have a coffee at Llias.
I am pretty sure we will be doing the same - Avliotes has a lot of character, just a bit narrow!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 01:33:34 AM »
Thanks for that, we will look out for them, Definately going to hire a car for a few days, i enjoy driving now as long as its not in Corfu town. Used to close my eyes when going through Avilotes. But this year we want to stop off and have a coffee at Llias.
I am pretty sure we will be doing the same - Avliotes has a lot of character, just a bit narrow!!
Do you feel yourself breathing in on the narrow parts of the village lol!!!!!!!!!! 8) ::)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 01:37:14 AM »
Do you feel yourself breathing in on the narrow parts of the village lol!!!!!!!!!! 8) ::)
Exactly - I stretch upwards and pull in the tummy!!, It's a curse being big-boned!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 01:39:34 AM »
Exactly - I stretch upwards and pull in the tummy!!, It's a curse being big-boned!! LOL

Know what you mean lol!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 01:49:16 AM »

Know what you mean lol!!!!
Don won't have that problem, he can walk under cars, just has to watch out for drains in case he falls through!! LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni