Author Topic: Are you coming here tomorrow?  (Read 16488 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Are you coming here tomorrow?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 02:51:19 AM »
JULES  next saturday we play Arsenal..... Hope it still matters and we can be helpful.............. When we meet I will tell you why I feel that way!!!!!!        Never did until last year!
No wonder I prefer rugby these days!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2009, 11:09:19 AM »
JULES  next saturday we play Arsenal..... Hope it still matters and we can be helpful.............. When we meet I will tell you why I feel that way!!!!!!        Never did until last year!

Pity you'll miss seeing The B&I Lions out in SS[last game is 4 July ],it'll be a novelty for me, I wonder what the Greeks will make of a Rugby mad Welshman, mad Welshmen are bad enough,but a rugby one?.....I am under strict orders not to have too many :-\

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2009, 11:14:15 AM »

Pity you'll miss seeing The B&I Lions out in SS[last game is 4 July ],it'll be a novelty for me, I wonder what the Greeks will make of a Rugby mad Welshman, mad Welshmen are bad enough,but a rugby one?.....I am under strict orders not to have too many :-\
The Greeks will probably join in with you. ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline deemac

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2009, 12:05:52 PM »

:- after all they seem to enjoy all sports.
deemac

don

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2009, 06:58:24 PM »

They love their drinking. A sport that anyone can participate in!    We were at the Thomas Bay in 2004 when Greece won the Euro title. Absolutely electric in San Stef that night!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 03:36:45 AM »

They love their drinking. A sport that anyone can participate in!    We were at the Thomas Bay in 2004 when Greece won the Euro title. Absolutely electric in San Stef that night!
Ahhh!! the Corfu Rugby team - they are great - I see them tackling Girls on the beach every day!!
They are almost as good as the Greek toboggan team!!
However , they do not do Horse-racing - Dons sport, he is a top "Jump" Jockey, and usually wears yellow!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni