Author Topic: where do you fly from?  (Read 61942 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: where do you fly from?
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 12:44:25 AM »
that would be good sue. (Shall i wear a red carnation?) I will be there when you arrive and leave on the 24th August.

Don't worry Lynn, you can't miss Sue - Lime Green Thong-kini and Dr. Martins Boots!!
Almost forgot to mention the WW2 Tin Home guard hat updated with flashing LED's and the "YES-IT's ME" Tattoo across her Back!!LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2009, 07:54:19 PM »
 thanks for that tony. (what colour boots?) x

don

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2009, 11:01:58 PM »
that would be good sue. (Shall i wear a red carnation?) I will be there when you arrive and leave on the 24th August.

Have the New York Times rolled up in your button hole and a red rose under your arm! You will recognise her straight away as you would be mirroring one of her fave outfits!!

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2009, 11:28:33 PM »
Always have roses under my arm x

zoe

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2009, 12:40:34 AM »
anyone  else going from bristol 5th june

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2009, 01:09:13 AM »
also on the 5th june zoe but gatwick

chris

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2009, 02:24:44 AM »
Thank you for that description of me Chris and Don you got it spot on ::) ::) ::)

Lime Green boots!!!  I always get my footwear to match my outfits ;D ;D ;D

Lynn  we are staying at the apartments owned by the Athens Bar over the road from Glenns'

End every night in there before we stagger across the road!!!!!!!!   

Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline JP

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2009, 04:46:54 PM »
4 NEWBIES fly from Manchester 7am Monday 6 July.great flights times, Its the luggage weight 15kls hold and 5kls hand im struggling with,so if you come accross 3 white English and one even whiter Scott(having had no sunshine here this year) on the night of the 6th you know its us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline strogs

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2009, 06:35:51 PM »
hello JP we arrive on 3 July - where are you staying?

Offline JP

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2009, 06:47:34 PM »
Staying at the Romanza Hotel for 2weeks,really looking forward to hols not sure about the hike home each evening!Im a newbie to the forum i think its great getting to find out all the info.Booked the Romanza after reading the reports on holidayncovered thought we would give Majorca a miss this year,missed the bit about how far up hill the hotel is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! typical an ex travel agent. 

don

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2009, 07:11:22 PM »
JP the hill is well worth it for the sheer beauty of the views from the Romanza. Those when the sun is setting are absolutely spectacular. In my pre-Digital I took some stunning photos. The fun of going now is to either replicate or surpass those. You will love it! 

Offline JP

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2009, 08:29:52 PM »
Thanks Don its always a bit of a worry going on holiday to somewhere we have not been,but from all the reviews on the forum cant belive we hav'nt stayed in ss before now.Reading bits from the forum it seems such a shame that Leo and Jenny have left the Romanza, but we will be giving the Mythica a try.How long have you been going to ss, have things changed?

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2009, 09:09:04 PM »
Thanks Don its always a bit of a worry going on holiday to somewhere we have not been,but from all the reviews on the forum cant belive we hav'nt stayed in ss before now.Reading bits from the forum it seems such a shame that Leo and Jenny have left the Romanza, but we will be giving the Mythica a try.How long have you been going to ss, have things changed?
First stayed in SS in 2001 (only halfway up the hill to Romanza) and used to look down at the village and at opposite hill and thought the place was special. Then throw the warm, friendly and genuine locals into the mix and it becomes really special. Previously, I couldn't understand going to the same place on holiday when there're so many other places to visit, but then I found SS.
  When we work so long and hard for our precious holidays (moreso now under the present economic climate) why take a gamble on whether the long anticipated holiday will go well. SS does exactly what it says on the tin! I'm still a relative newcomer but working on that!
  Changes. Cementing old friendships and making new ones. Hope I haven't rambled on too much. Yammas. 
CorfuCol

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2009, 09:47:14 PM »
Definitely no worries when you holiday in SS. We have been going since 2000 and can't wait each year for the magic of the village and its people. It just entrances you and you can't wait to go again and again. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2009, 11:04:41 PM »
JP
We started staying in San Stef in '99 and apart from that year we have visited twice. We have two visits arranged for this year! So we have visited 19 times up to now. That makes us relative newcomers! That last one is a serious comment.
We have made so many firm friends there both from the local community and holidaymakers like ourselves. This year we are looking forward to meeting Zimmer, Tonyco1 and their respective families. Only know them off here but if they are only 25% as good as the banter they give out onhere we will have a whale of a time.
Let us all know when you've booked a return visit ?

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni