Author Topic: Forum back up and running  (Read 18563 times)

Offline 2sanstef

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Forum back up and running
« on: May 14, 2009, 04:06:02 AM »
Hi, I have completed the upgrade apart from adding the Google ads which I shall do tomorrow. unfortunately Avatars and Attachments have been disabled until the software company release a patch to prevent any future hacks. Feel quite relieved as it went very well, too well for such a major job.

All the best

8) 8) 8)

Its our 10th time here and we will be coming back again very soon!" 8)

www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Admin

Offline deemac

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Forum back up and running
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 04:18:05 AM »
Hi, I have completed the upgrade apart from adding the Google ads which I shall do tomorrow. unfortunately Avatars and Attachments have been disabled until the software company release a patch to prevent any future hacks. Feel quite relieved as it went very well, too well for such a major job.

All the best

8) 8) 8)
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say a BIG thank you! Come on software company, be as good as 2sanstef.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 07:55:11 AM by deemac »
deemac

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 09:51:10 AM »
Thanks for all the hard work to keep us all happy. The forums are great and we all look forward to the daily postings on here. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 04:34:33 PM »
Definitely a Major vote of thanks from me and I am sure everyone who uses the site.
Well done - I know how much work is involved, also I know that you pay to host it so a big thanks.
We all love this site that you have provided as a Forum for like-minded people, and it is appreciated!
I hope you get as much enjoyment from this site as the people who use it and love it!!
BIG THANKS AGAIN!!
TonyCo1
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 11:31:37 PM »
Definitely a Major vote of thanks from me and I am sure everyone who uses the site.
Well done - I know how much work is involved, also I know that you pay to host it so a big thanks.
We all love this site that you have provided as a Forum for like-minded people, and it is appreciated!
I hope you get as much enjoyment from this site as the people who use it and love it!!
BIG THANKS AGAIN!!
TonyCo1

A big DITTO from Sandra & Don

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 02:22:59 AM »
BIG THANKS AGAIN!!
TonyCo1

It should at least have been a double ditto!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 10:06:12 AM »
BIG THANKS AGAIN!!
TonyCo1

Ok then DITTO DITTO
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 02:22:26 AM »
BIG THANKS AGAIN!!
TonyCo1

Ok then DITTO DITTO
or maybe DITTO ditto DITTO ditto

Offline sanhelp

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »
Someone always has to have the last word with you lot ::)...............................

Thanks for all your comments they are appreciated, lets hope the cyberwhatsit has gone away...

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 02:45:42 AM »
Someone always has to have the last word with you lot ::)...............................

Thanks for all your comments they are appreciated, lets hope the cyberwhatsit has gone away...
Just a shame you can't blow his PC up!!

Offline 2sanstef

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sanstefanos.co.uk
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009, 12:10:12 AM »
Sorry if you are experiencing problems with the forum this evening, the damned hackers got it again and I have had to reinstall etc etc. I have some mods to upload to keep the b______s out so lets hope we can lock the door better this time :)
Its our 10th time here and we will be coming back again very soon!" 8)

www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Admin

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2009, 12:51:16 AM »
Sorry if you are experiencing problems with the forum this evening, the damned hackers got it again and I have had to reinstall etc etc. I have some mods to upload to keep the b______s out so lets hope we can lock the door better this time :)
Thanks for keeping us informed.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2009, 03:40:13 AM »
Very sorry to hear of these problems - I just fail to understand their need to cause damage and cost!!
sad people!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2009, 09:54:05 AM »
Very sorry to hear of these problems - I just fail to understand their need to cause damage and cost!!
sad people!!
Sad people with nothing better to do than cause misery to others that they don't even know >:( :(

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2009, 02:53:04 PM »
sad people!!
Sad people with nothing better to do than cause misery to others that they don't even know >:( :(
Maybe if they went for a holiday once in their lives.........................................................................

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni