Author Topic: Early Morning Risers  (Read 41317 times)

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Early Morning Risers
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2009, 01:23:12 AM »
but could well be plastered if he follows all the advice about pain killing! lol

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 02:21:29 AM »
I logged on today when I started work at 06:00, and within a short while - I noticed;
Chris2, Jules, Zoe on the site already - are you early risers or at work or just up all night?

I usually get up around 06.30, and it's not much different on hols, by 2.00 I'm whacked
  Can't resist............ How much do you pay? Tonyco likes a bit of chastisement too! ???
Don't worry Zimmer - I'll bring a set of "Jump" leads, a solar panel body charger -  and we'll have you running up then beach by 3pm
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 02:26:15 AM »
"STARTED WORK AT 6"   by 7.30 logged onto company computer and surfing the net.. Can tell your'e not a Civil Servant............... You wasted an hour and a half  before logging on!!! Tony I'm Appalled !

Must admit to looking from Home at 6.45 am as NO work today. Up at one hospital for 8.05am and 10.15 appointments and then another hospital about 5 miles away by 13.30 for a minor op! Boy does it hurt now! advised not to use right side of upper body for 36 hours.   
Business first - I am running a busy operations desk this week, but I do have a dot.Gov.uk email address!!
Luckily I can multi-task very well, also have the TV on - on Sky News just in case of any incidents of note!!

Sorry to see you hurt your self - my friend fell out of the loft - did a similar injury - needed an op - not as good as it was before now!!
Get well soon - and don't worry if you can only swim in circles!! LOL
How did you do it???

don

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 02:29:10 AM »
"STARTED WORK AT 6"   by 7.30 logged onto company computer and surfing the net.. Can tell your'e not a Civil Servant............... You wasted an hour and a half  before logging on!!! Tony I'm Appalled !

Must admit to looking from Home at 6.45 am as NO work today. Up at one hospital for 8.05am and 10.15 appointments and then another hospital about 5 miles away by 13.30 for a minor op! Boy does it hurt now! advised not to use right side of upper body for 36 hours.   
Business first - I am running a busy operations desk this week, but I do have a dot.Gov.uk email address!!
Luckily I can multi-task very well, also have the TV on - on Sky News just in case of any incidents of note!!

Sorry to see you hurt your self - my friend fell out of the loft - did a similar injury - needed an op - not as good as it was before now!!
How did you do it???
Industrial accident 31 years ago or so the Medics say. Only bust 7 vertebrae + a few minor bones in that one!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2009, 02:31:35 AM »

How did you do it???
Industrial accident 31 years ago or so the Medics say. Only bust 7 vertebrae + a few minor bones in that one!!!

so what set it off this time?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2009, 09:42:08 AM »

How did you do it???

Don you never do things by halves lol!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2009, 10:09:17 AM »

How did you do it???

Age induced wear & Tear................. Now sit back  to watch the "feeding frenzy."

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2009, 09:01:05 PM »
< sticks fist firmly in gob!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2009, 02:21:17 AM »

How did you do it???

Age induced wear & Tear................. Now sit back  to watch the "feeding frenzy."
Sorry mate - too much to ask - not too - - after all there's no "arm" in it!!
In fact a shoulde to cry on!!
I'm trying to work out if the injury was caused by the wrist siezing up first - LOL !!!!
(I just love it LOL)!!!!

don

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2009, 02:30:33 AM »

How did you do it???

Sorry Tony Civil Servant not a Merchant Banker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

I'm trying to work out if the injury was caused by the wrist siezing up first - LOL !!!!
(I just love it LOL)!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2009, 02:53:02 AM »

How did you do it???

(I just love it LOL)!!!!

Lost for word's at last - Eh!!!!!! LOL

don

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 11:15:25 PM »

How did you do it???

(I just love it LOL)!!!!

Lost for word's at last - Eh!!!!!! LOL

I did answer but posted it in the previously written section. Age induced wear and tear.... At least mine only manifests itself bodily and not mentally. You did say you were Mr Al Ziema or similar ! 

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2009, 05:21:47 PM »
Don, you remembered!!!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2009, 10:27:01 PM »
ok guys whose on for a 7.30 am walk to Arillas? ;D

don

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2009, 11:51:22 PM »
Zimmer - That's far and away the best joke I've heard this year!  :o ;D ::)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni