Author Topic: What's the worst HORROR you've met in San Stef?  (Read 21347 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: What's the worst HORROR you've met in San Stef?
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 02:48:40 AM »
makes me wonder how the refugees from sidari are coping in ss at present and how ss is coping with them!
I expect they are corralled in the old Yellow disused hotel!! decorating the walls with vomit!!
So far the Sidarian refugees have not been noticeable, perhaps there is some kind of segregation going on. The old Yellow hotel is now for sale at €1.2m - come on Don, win the lottery, buy it, and treat us all to a free holiday there. You could be the haunted host, I'm sure you could be scary enough!
You know him well lol!!!
At last there might be some movement on the yellow hotel front hopefully. It is a shame about it being empty for so long.
Some good news - I have had a big win on the Euro Millions - £19.50 to be exact!
So maybe I will bid for the Hotel after all!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 09:42:21 AM »
makes me wonder how the refugees from sidari are coping in ss at present and how ss is coping with them!
I expect they are corralled in the old Yellow disused hotel!! decorating the walls with vomit!!
So far the Sidarian refugees have not been noticeable, perhaps there is some kind of segregation going on. The old Yellow hotel is now for sale at €1.2m - come on Don, win the lottery, buy it, and treat us all to a free holiday there. You could be the haunted host, I'm sure you could be scary enough!
You know him well lol!!!
At last there might be some movement on the yellow hotel front hopefully. It is a shame about it being empty for so long.
Some good news - I have had a big win on the Euro Millions - £19.50 to be exact!
So maybe I will bid for the Hotel after all!!
Add that to our £20.30 and we may have a chance lol!!!!!!!!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 06:11:59 PM »
I got £10 on a lotto card. put that in the kitty ;) ;) ;)
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

zoe

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2009, 06:43:43 PM »
just found 10p on the pavement willing to add it to the pot every little bit help

don

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2009, 11:06:03 PM »
It's my money and as a true Scot.......................It's staying mine so keep away LOL

Offline Cockney in Hull

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 01:42:59 AM »
It's my money and as a true Scot.......................It's staying mine so keep away LOL
Are you claiming the 10p? ;D

Offline deemac

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 04:07:00 AM »
Dinnae fache  yersel mon! Furry boots ye come?
deemac

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 09:55:47 AM »
We all have horror stories and I am sure we will have more from this season . Most horror stories though are not down to the village or its loacal people but down to some visitors ignorance. :( >:(
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2009, 09:57:44 AM »
A couple of years ago we had one bloke really creating very loudly about the fact the hot water had gone off. It happens. Everyone else just got on with it and waited for what was only a few minutes until all was back to normal.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2009, 05:20:29 PM »
A couple of years ago we had one bloke really creating very loudly about the fact the hot water had gone off. It happens. Everyone else just got on with it and waited for what was only a few minutes until all was back to normal.
The worst Horror I ever saw was laying down with legs akimbo as you approached the Nudie Beach part,
and this rather overly-thin very - very elderly female, who had leather skin that was hanging in folds,
was giving a display like the deli meat counter in my local butchers!!
AT 80+ she also had around 80 piercings, (not that I stopped to count),  Everywhere - yes everywhere!!
In her mind she was Bridget Bardot in her prime!! To me she looked more like a Dr. Who style, Armadilla type monster!!
Isn't great to have someone much worse than you on the beach!!!

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2009, 07:07:45 PM »
At least it can't have been me. I don't have that many piercings! (oh and you did say thin!)

Offline missh

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2009, 07:16:43 PM »
I hate the way some people complain about evrything on holiday, the showers to hot, the air conditioning isn't cold enough.  Me I would like to think that I try my best not to complain on holidays and unless it is a major problem I just dont worry.  A bit off the point but nevermind. 

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2009, 08:26:07 PM »
I hate the way some people complain about evrything on holiday, the showers to hot, the air conditioning isn't cold enough.  Me I would like to think that I try my best not to complain on holidays and unless it is a major problem I just dont worry.  A bit off the point but nevermind. 
Yes - know what you mean - bit pointless to actually complain to much - get on with it and make the best!!
in this link, I don't think anyone was really complaining - we were actually wetting ourselves over this - we go on holiday for fun -
and always laugh at the stranger things in life!!
But I think - most here would agree with you - and when we are actually there - lets be fair -
you don't really hear people complaining too much! - maybe after - some people do have horror holidays,
but I suspect very rarely in San Stefanos.
Nice to get a reply from the younger set as well - good opinions are hard to find - (aren't they Don!!). LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni