Author Topic: On this Site!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 17951 times)

don

Re: On this Site!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 12:52:13 AM »
very addictive roy thinks i have a man hidden in the wardrobe and thats why im always upstairs i should be so lucky
Hello Roy - I cannot tell a lie and have to get it off my chest - It was me and Don hiding in the wardrobe!!Luckily I was able to fight him off!! LOL
It'd have to be double wardrobe then lol!!!!!!!! ;)
Double - (glad you didn't say Queen size), it's KING SIZE, even has a pool in there, (Don couldn't wait!!!) LOL

Jules you want to see Tony's bathroom. Had the grand tour today. Sumptuous doesn't begin to describe it. It's so good you wouldn't dare use it! Mind you Jules do you keep your family photos in the loo?
Did you notice the WW2 Gas Mask hanging there as well!!
It's great having the "Gallery" in the Loo - people always take longer though - only downside,
and you don't need to take a paper in to read!!

Yes but would you want your "out-laws" watching your ablutions?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 01:03:36 AM »
very addictive roy thinks i have a man hidden in the wardrobe and thats why im always upstairs i should be so lucky
Hello Roy - I cannot tell a lie and have to get it off my chest - It was me and Don hiding in the wardrobe!!Luckily I was able to fight him off!! LOL
Double - (glad you didn't say Queen size), it's KING SIZE, even has a pool in there, (Don couldn't wait!!!) LOL

Jules you want to see Tony's bathroom. Had the grand tour today. Sumptuous doesn't begin to describe it. It's so good you wouldn't dare use it! Mind you Jules do you keep your family photos in the loo?
It's great having the "Gallery" in the Loo - people always take longer though - only downside,

or Vice-Versa
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2009, 01:05:42 AM »

or Vice-Versa
So Peeping Tom... Who would you like to watch? Well after Principles!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2009, 10:57:31 AM »

or Vice-Versa
You mean - no Principles at Principles - well if the show is free and shoved in 'yer face!!
I felt it was my duty as a confirmed people watcher, to observe and report on the matter!!
Actually - I find it more amusing to people watch on SS Beach - always a good show!!

don

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2009, 07:28:29 PM »

or Vice-Versa
You mean - no Principles at Principles - well if the show is free and shoved in 'yer face!!
I felt it was my duty as a confirmed people watcher, to observe and report on the matter!!
Actually - I find it more amusing to people watch on SS Beach - always a good show!!

Must admit we were in Stitches people watching up the Hospital today!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2009, 02:37:53 AM »

or Vice-Versa

Bet you were!! watching a bit of a drip!!

don

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2009, 02:45:17 AM »

or Vice-Versa

Possibly but check who is on.............2SanStef is in red... Now that is so unfair ... I want Yellow or I'll go to that nasty, unfriendly Agni site! 

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2009, 02:22:50 AM »

or Vice-Versa

Possibly but check who is on.............2SanStef is in red... Now that is so unfair ... I want Yellow or I'll go to that nasty, unfriendly Agni site! 
How about a yellow submarine  instead!!

don

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2009, 02:29:22 AM »

or Vice-Versa

Don't like insects , especially beetles!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2009, 02:51:26 AM »

or Vice-Versa

Don't like insects , especially beetles!!!
As Jules said - -"I wanna hold your hand! Pity its broken!
As you said "Help"

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni